Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Updated Item Code list for World of Kungfu

Discussion on Updated Item Code list for World of Kungfu within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Updated Item Code list for World of Kungfu

if anyone has a update item code list and monster list for world of kungfu it would be greatly appreciated

Similar Threads Similar Threads
plz help me how to hack item mall in games world of kungfu private server
10/05/2010 - General Coding - 1 Replies
helo, anybody know how to hack this games online name world of kungfu?? i need some tutorial guide ... anyway this is private server i wanna hack i want to hack the item mall.. it keep hate me becoz the gold price is too high :)plz..i will appreciate anyone wiling to help me
Legend of Kungfu - World of Kungfu Private Server
05/31/2010 - Private Server Advertising - 4 Replies
edited by trane.
I need Item Code List
09/28/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Im on a private server and I am trying to edit the shopping mall and such and I need a list of items and the codes that goes with them. Anyone have any idea where I can get on or if you can provide one that would be equally awesome!