Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aurora Jade Dynasty!!!

Discussion on Aurora Jade Dynasty!!! within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Aurora Jade Dynasty!!!

Aurora Jade Dynasty is presented by Mr.Who (I am not really him, but one of the staffs), the owner of Regenesis Jade Dynasty. Because of incidents, the server is still in progress, but it will be up either tomorrow, or the days coming after that!

Info
Site:
Exp rates: 300 ~
Gold rates: 20 ~
Drop rates: 20~
Jadens: 50 jaden every 5 hours
Chroma level cap: 81
We have Athans!
Dedicated server ~
Donations are being accepted to help out the server!

PS: Will be adding more info when I am back.
Old 05/14/2012, 09:33   #2

what are the exp rates after affinity? whats the max upgrade level to gears?
Old 01/08/2013, 09:22   #3

Another dead JD server. My server has been online, migrated through al the releases and never been offline for going on 5 years now. 12 Class, 100xp. Completley customized instances and events that existed and also tons of custom content including quests, events, mobs, bosses, mounts, fashions, currency, mining system. I dont focus heavy on just mounts and fashions, anyone can do that. On ZX gamers the focus is automated events, customized instances and customizing the whole server to make the player play the game which at its core is all about PVP.
to come play your last JD pserver, once you start youll be addicted and never leave!