Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Kitsu Saga

Discussion on Kitsu Saga within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Kitsu Saga(Server files or Private server)

Anyone have the server files or might be able to get there hands on them and make a private server? i've been hoping for awhile someone might end up making a private server for this game,cause it was a pretty farely populated game back when Aeria Games still had it up and running.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Request] Kitsu Saga online (gold hack and speed hack)
04/12/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 18 Replies
Hi guys, I saw some hacks for Grand Fantasia and this is the game from same developer which used the same engine. So, i like to request some hack for this. Kitsu Saga - Free MMORPG at Aeria Games thanks.
Kitsu Saga Rare account for sale
03/22/2011 - Trading - 1 Replies
hello i am sorry because i am english please anyone can buy my account? I have Rare white armored tiger or what is it . it's permanent item i have it on my level 25 h.sword do not know really the name of mount i have about 900gold on it and items what worth about 11-14K gold i never hack that account and that's my own build good in pvp one guy asura levelwe have to go pvp . i think i cannot win because he have good eq as me too and he winning 100% quests and pvp 75% and he lose. How?
Kitsu Saga Hack [Release]
02/04/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 5 Replies
Hey guys here is a hack i found for kitsu saga, it works, it is free, and it is tested. I don't have a virus scan as it is not my hack. If you think it may be virus, don't download. Watch the youtube video, shows the hack working and how to use, DOWNLOAD IS IN THE VIDEO'S DESCRIPTION BOX! YouTube - Kitsu Saga Hack (January 25, 2011) I use:
S> kitsu saga account
11/22/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
Watermoon lvl 48 almost 49 3k+ gold, perm boar mount 45 master weapon +7 4,5k matk buffed, 5k with stones many kitsus unbound in archive many items to make money ranked on top on 20 on all pvp ranking boards and more