Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Developing] Lineage II reborn

Discussion on [Developing] Lineage II reborn within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Developing] Lineage II reborn

Hello,

I'm looking for experienced people who want to join us in writting new mmorpg game. The game will base on Lineage 2, gameplay will be very similar, but totally remade world and new story with new classes, items, skills. Actually we are thinking about to use Unreal Engine, because Cry Engine is too expensive even if we get donations.

Project will start probably at the end on holidays and till that time we are collecting team. Little more info at temporary site of project -> . Forum is not prepared yet and I think it's not needed at this time.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[L2J-IT] Lineage 2 Charge Reborn
11/24/2011 - Lin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Server Information Rates: Xp Rate: x1000 Sp Rate: x1000 Adena Rate: 1000x Drop Rate: 1x Spoil Rate: 1x
Lineage 2 Falcon Reborn Up!!!
11/20/2009 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
http://i38.tinypic.com/10mlxnd.jpg Dear Gamer, L2JServers made a Start of A New Age today!L2Falcon are here for you.A server that setted up in two months,we wanted a balance gameplay so we worked a lot on char_templates and on skills. We wanted a server with new features of gracia final and we worked on skill bugs,on agathions and on the other new things that Gracia final includes.And I know that domains are very likeable so our team managed to buy one! Features: Starting Area: Gludin ...
Lineage 2 Extreme ( New Reborn )
07/10/2009 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
Hi everybody , i tried IG and OOG for http://www.lineage2extreme.com/ but when ig start and i press Home nothing happens... if somebody have IG/OOG working there please post it. Thx.:handsdown: