Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[FiestaOnline]AvengerOnline Recruiting

Discussion on [FiestaOnline]AvengerOnline Recruiting within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[FiestaOnline]AvengerOnline Recruiting

We are looking for an experienced developer and web designer for our project, dedicated host being set up tomorrow (32gig)
All files just about ready to launch just need to finish the website off (completely change it as I can not code these things, and we are just using a basic template)
Send applications to and
Or post here
Name:
Show some of your work:
Hours you can devote per day/week:
Anything you want to add:

Look forward to reading your applications, please note these are unpaid positions as of now, but may be paid later on.

Other positions for in game/forum staff available please check our website for more information.

Old 03/28/2012, 13:03   #2

elite*gold: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by ketterke View Post
Name: Bob der Baumeister
Experience: I'm a newbie
Show some of your work: Math: 1 Ger: 1 Eng: 7
Hours you can devote per day/week: 1 h/day
Anything you want to add: Backlink on the homepage
I love u
Old 03/28/2012, 20:01   #3

elite*gold: 0