Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

TeraRealm Beta Signups Open Now!

Discussion on TeraRealm Beta Signups Open Now! within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
TeraRealm Beta Signups Open Now!

So i thought i'd spread the word out there to my Elitepvper friends, TeraRealm have now opened up there beta signups so hurry over!

Enjoy ppls!
Old 01/28/2012, 16:19   #2

elite*gold: 298
Great Job
Old 01/28/2012, 17:24   #3

Where i can Download?
Old 01/28/2012, 20:55   #4

maybe a great job, but its NOT THE FIRST P-SERVER
Old 01/28/2012, 22:13   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gangxtar1 View Post
maybe a great job, but its NOT THE FIRST P-SERVER
I never said it being the 1st but it def seems to be the most dedicated team i have seen around so far.
Old 01/29/2012, 14:48   #6

TeraRealm | First Private Tera Server

thats the link
Old 01/29/2012, 21:15   #7

Thats the link which i didnt make, they did so like i said i never claimed its the 1st they are. But it maybe the 1st english pserver idk
Old 01/30/2012, 00:00   #8

well.. it doesnt really matter if it's the first or not -____-
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
TeraRealm Private Server
09/04/2012 - Private Server Advertising - 16 Replies
Still currently under developement but progressing very fast. Game Emulator is complete. Currently working on drop system, quest and items. Server is open sometimes for testing and to see the progress made, Great community come be apart of us!! Enjoy! Syco!
The Legacy of Holy Castle Open Goes into Open Beta
06/07/2008 - User Submitted News - 0 Replies
Official website: The Legacy of Holy Castle The Best-Ever Middle Age Strategic Browser Game After the successful CBT ,The Legacy of Holy Castle entered its wonderful Open Beta on June 5. As the Open Beta launches, the more Online Events will be open at the same time . 1. Free Blessing of the Gods From the Myth times, all the gods have been guarding this continent, until today, the gods still bless the braves of this continent. The castles which obtain the bless of the gods will be get the...
WTT AOC Closed Beta Acct with Uncapped level unlike upcoming Open beta which has cap.
04/28/2008 - Trading - 0 Replies
WTT my AOC Closed beta account with an uncapped level which you wont be able to get in the upcoming open beta for an alliance WoW account reply here or MSN Message me at [email protected]
World of Warcraft Open Beta Signups Closed
11/17/2006 - World of Warcraft - 3 Replies
World of Warcraft Open Beta Signups Closed The overwhelming demand for the World of Warcraft open beta test has resulted in hundreds of thousands of successful signups. We have already reached our target number of testers and therefore must regrettably close our account creation pages. We'd like to thank everyone for showing such interest in joining the World of Warcraft open beta test and would like to reiterate our appreciation of your continued patience during our website outage. Please...
Keine Open Beta für BC / No Open Beta for BC
09/02/2006 - World of Warcraft - 4 Replies
http://mmog.onlinewelten.com/index.php?are...571#n ewscontent lol da erlauben die sich ja was^^ English: http://www.worldofwar.net/cgi-bin/news/vie...yAZu ZVZzMsxFMqc lol that kicks ass ;(