Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Request] Rohan Blood Fued Emulator

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post [Request] Rohan Blood Fued Emulator

k so this is a Request for Rohan Blood Fued I read that a Emu is very easy to make just that there hackable tbh i dont care if they are also i dont care that theres a P server for it i want my own aside im sure every Rohan player want to mess around so if Some one can make a Repack/Emu or whatever that would be gr8 and also this is perfect for who ever would like somthing to do.. Thanks..

Thanks
1 User
Old   #2

Yes We need another one since zrohan aka Xor Rohan are Money stealers!! they stole my around $300 dollars.... No lie i got proove.... They are worthless... So funny how they cover things up... i know few things my self that they hidding lol.

Anyways i hope the best! we need a fun server not a money ***** servers.

Old   #3

im looking for one too let me know guys im pretty sure i can make a better rohan for everyone
Old   #4

Wow would be great, I really love Rohan, but I hate official and zrohan, am waiting for a better private server forever now....

I really hate Zrohan, it makes no sense, they just want your money. I would definitively look into playing on upcoming Rohan private servers

Old   #5

well i wanna make everything crone buy no zpoints o rps just fair play but noone seems to know how to make the server ,it would be really apreciated if one of u could find out