Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GroundZero Dekaron

Discussion on GroundZero Dekaron within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
GroundZero Dekaron

New Dekaron Server!!!

When you play a Dekaron server and it almost seems the same as the last one and the one before that but you give it a try anyway to see whats different about it from other servers, But then all else fails because you come across corrupt GM's or players that have the stuff you want but cant get because they donated and you cant or the server just doesnt have what suits you. Well here at GroundZeroGaming, we have released Dekaron to stop insane things like that from happening, no more corrupt GM's, no more players with unbeatable donated gear. Here and GZG all players are equal, but just because i say equal doesnt mean anything, we have a donation system set up to get what you want faster or you can just farm out your gear, or even win an event which could get you your whole amazing set or that awesome weapon you could want or have been searching for!!! so why not give us a try. honestly what could it hurt?

Server Info
Professional Staff
Growing Community
Dedicated Server
Argate Rates: 1-6=100% - 6-7=75% - 8=65% - 9=60% - 10=50% - 11=45% - 12=30%
Socket Rates: 100%
Dungeon Level: Crespo dungeon A, B, C is capped at 170. Crevice A, B, C is capped at 250. Crevice abyss is capped at 250
All New Action 7
Deadfront
Weekly Siege (When we get enough players)
2000x EXP
100x DilRate
100x ItemDropRate
15 Stats Per lvl
Max lvl 250
More to Come!!!

We will be implementing New Unique items in the Future!!
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/11/2010, 10:32   #2

nice web but where is client download url?
Old 03/11/2010, 19:10   #3

There is a download button to the right that says download.. but you need to register to see it.
Old 03/12/2010, 19:52   #4

awww seriously i had to giggle at the opening to this post i have tried this server and all i have seen over the last few days are GMs sat around pvping in loa - pking only have to check there forums to see it in there pvp list/pk list not very proffessional in my eyes and if there not on GM chars there on alts even the server owner does it with his *** knows how many alts ( pimped out ofc ) and even has the cheak to insult you with words like nood i mean is this proffesional ?

no events no DF no maps other then the standard ones cant even get in DL. ( it does have east ares and west morte but no tower or any of the other maps working and these maps are 170+ with low xp but good drops.)

now i must admit i loved the 15 stats per lvl made leveling easy but on here its just farming crevice over and over and over so gets boring fast. the skills are not like you will find on other servers.

now the GM team aside there are some good points to this server but do they out wiegh the bad ? i leave that for you to decide my rating for this would be a 6 / 10 max.

lets hope the admin team grows up a little and puts that little bit more effort into offering what they have posted here a proffesional team.
Old 03/13/2010, 12:22   #5

If you say your server got "Action 7" then your server MUST have Aloken , because Aloken is 2 Action`s older then Action 7 .Btw I will test the server :]
Old 03/13/2010, 21:58   #6

well i played in this server and it is donators servers you can buy very nice things for $ then you can be like 150 lvl but u can kill easily 250 lvl. one donator item add like 1,5k-2k def so they can have more than 15k def
Old 03/13/2010, 22:12   #7

<.< i think its just a second server of eternia games <.< or elite
Old 03/13/2010, 22:17   #8

Just a server like another one to me, i've been testing, got bored very quick.
Old 03/14/2010, 03:06   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by DawnofwaR View Post
well i played in this server and it is donators servers you can buy very nice things for $ then you can be like 150 lvl but u can kill easily 250 lvl. one donator item add like 1,5k-2k def so they can have more than 15k def
Ok first off the server admins/gm's give donation items as event items and your assumptions of a 150 beating a 250 are wrong as well. Also your **** about the increased defense is total BS..... so get the fasts straight.

To the rest.. The server is new to A7 we only used ultra's a7 files and are working on the skill fixes then moving onto opening the new maps and other features. If your not patient I'm sorry but people leaving bad reviews and barely even playing the server for one day like Dawnofwar(who cry's about everything) needs to be patient.
Old 03/14/2010, 15:50   #10

im technically the owner of the server and 1. no we dont have aloken since i dont know anything about ollydbg so that will take alittle bit. 2. DF wont work without a siege script, but i can put a siege script in and DF will work, but then what happens later down the road when people want siege, everyone is telling me i need a 2010 script...well its not on here and this is my first time doing everything and i think i do i pretty good job to start off.

we had the server hacked several times but always came back up, me and pain make all the fixes for everything but it just takes alittle while thats all, we were strictly action 6 and finally over the past week maybe 2 weeks turned the server over to action 7, so yes i admit we got bugs but as pain said were working on the skill fixes, which now we should have every skill working except transup but thats a simple fix to be honest which can be added in another patch, im starting on the tower map today so hopefully i can get it working without trouble, but see whats taking so long is i dont have a test server so everything is based through trial and error which is a pain in the *** if i may say. but this i will say, the so called unprofessional staff will be fixed. you wont see GM's pvping anymore i can tell you that.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/14/2010, 18:12   #11

that is extreamly good to hear crank ^ it was a huge put off for me after reading the starter to this thread i was but hopefull then disapointed when logging on. i have stuck with it and it is improving so only time will tell.
there is some balancing issues but as you have stated you are working on them i look forward to seeing the changes over time.
i appreciate you take your critisism without lashing out like a child and work on fixing the issues.
Old 03/14/2010, 21:35   #12

Code:
USE [Character]
GO

/****** Object:  UserDefinedFunction [dbo].[FN_BinDateToDateTime]    Script Date: 01/10/2010 19:35:14 ******/
SET ANSI_NULLS ON
GO
SET QUOTED_IDENTIFIER OFF
GO

/******************************************************************************
   이  름 : dbo.FN_BinDateToDateTime
   설  명 : Binary Date를 DateTime 형식으로 반환한다.
   반환값 : 
   수정내역:
   Ver        Date        Author           Description
   ---------  ----------  ---------------  ------------------------------------
   1.0        2006-05-05  Han Ji Wook      1. 초기생성
   2.0        2010-01-10  ADM-Cyrax/Darth Nerd
 ******************************************************************************/
ALTER  FUNCTION [dbo].[FN_BinDateToDateTime] (
	@i_bin_time	binary(4)
) RETURNS datetime
AS
BEGIN
	DECLARE @v_datetime	datetime
	DECLARE @v_strAux varchar(20)
	DECLARE @v_strtime	varchar(20)
	SET @v_strAux = CAST(CAST(@i_bin_time as int) as varchar(20))
	IF len(@v_strAux) = 7	
		SELECT	@v_strtime	= '20100' + CAST(CAST(@i_bin_time as int) as varchar(20))
	ELSE
		IF len(@v_strAux) = 8 
			SELECT	@v_strtime	= '2010' + CAST(CAST(@i_bin_time as int) as varchar(20))
		ELSE
				SELECT	@v_strtime	= '201' + CAST(CAST(@i_bin_time as int) as varchar(20))

SELECT	@v_strtime	= SUBSTRING(@v_strtime,1,4)
						+'-'+SUBSTRING(@v_strtime,5,2)
						+'-'+SUBSTRING(@v_strtime,7,2)
						+' '+SUBSTRING(@v_strtime,9,2)
						+':'+SUBSTRING(@v_strtime,11,2)	
	SELECT	@v_datetime = CAST(@v_strtime as datetime)
	RETURN @v_datetime
END
credit goes to DarthNerd
Old 03/15/2010, 00:51   #13

your welcome snoty i mean what does lashing out at people do besides make you look like a child...but yea man im new to the whole deving scene so its a trial and error basis for me but yea me and pain are working as hard as we can as fast as we can so hopefully we can do some good things.
Old 03/24/2010, 01:59   #14

We are working on new updates hopefully something everyone will like.
Old 03/26/2010, 20:12   #15

If Staff needed Contact me
I can be GM.
im experienced and If you want i help you