Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

You last visited: Today at 07:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Help]Reverse Engineering

Old   #1
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Red face [Help]Reverse Engineering

Hello Guys ,
I will not take much time from you . let me get to the story fast , me and other 300 player were playing online game which is closed now with no reason { You Can Check That } . Well We Tried To Find/Buy The Server Files But With No Good . Someone Told Me You Can Make An Emu Or Something Like That From The Game Client If You Are Pro In reverse engineering And Other Said You can Make One If You Are Pro Mysql And Got The Oldest Version Of The Game . Well I Hope Someone Can Tell Me Whats Right And Whats Wrong And If Both Wrong There Is No Other Way ? Second I Wish If It Depends On reverse engineering I Wish Someone Can Help Us From You Guys Its Pretty Simple Game Willn't Take Much Time To Make It . I know there no point of helping us but we really need help about that .

Some Information :
1- Game Name is Deco Online
2- We Arn't Planing To Us It For Any Commercial Use
3- Who Will Help Us WillN't Help Us For Free So Dont Worry !!

Thanks in Advantage .