Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WinDS Pro emulator Problem

Discussion on WinDS Pro emulator Problem within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WinDS Pro emulator Problem

Hi an alle

Ich hätte mal eine frage unzwar
Ich habe den WinDS Pro emulator für NDS games so hab auch schon gezockt und gespeichert hab den emulator da aucs gemacht und nach ein parr studnen wieder lust zu zocken bekommen aber es wa kein spiel stand da also an sich ein speicher problem

vll kennt sich jemand damit aus und kann mir helfen würde mich freuen

PS: hoffendlich wa das die richtige sektion

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Frost mage solo any boss outdoor where you can mount throne of the winds tested
02/09/2011 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 5 Replies
Step 1 - Make a macro for pet attacking ( for convenience) and put a mount on your bar Step 2 - Get max distance from boss Step 3 - As the bolt is flying though the air mount up the second the bolt leaves his hands ( or be mounting as the cast is going off ) Step 4- The bolt will hit the boss and take damage Yet not pull onto you. proof pic http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/3281/wowscrnsh ot012611220730.jpg
SSE emulator problem...Help me pls
11/05/2010 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Hi hey can solucinate this pls?: Yeah look i start the emu http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/5516/123clc.jpg i open hamachi with my IP of hamachi I "patch" the media.pk2 http://i29.tinypic.com/1zvplcm.png with MY IP. I open the loader ImageShack: Host and Share your Photos and Videos - 36578087ve4.jpg With the IP and all the options and..
NexusTk/Baram : Kingdom Of The Winds
02/01/2010 - General Coding - 0 Replies
Could anyone with knowledge of this game provide any usefull references to unpacking the data files to get ALL the picture graphics / buttons for using autoit w/ immage search to provide usefull tools to enhance productivity and to be blunt yes creating a bot for personal gain and using its power to emulate keystroke sequences faster than the human hand can enter. i believe they are .dat files Domain wurde soeben registriert - free to play untill level 55 you can enter the game get a feel for...
Problem with C# Emulator
10/18/2008 - SRO Private Server - 6 Replies
Sry if there is another thread like this but i have a problem i cant see my servers in the server list