Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

You last visited: Today at 17:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

corum online private serve

Old   #1
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
corum online private serve

i always wonder why corum shut down it was because of NDoor any way
does any body have any clue as to how i could try to make a courm private server?
because that is my most favorite game that i have ever playes

Old   #2
same here alphlfa, I'm sad to see it gone, and every so often I look to see if it is somehow back up. Corum was my first online pc game and to this day I still really miss it. If you hear anything message me back. CrAZycHiCKeN

Old   #3
I think someone is goin to start private server named: Corum Exodus soon. Jst google it. (its on ytube and fb). Maka ;P

Here are some server and database files (includes also common server files):

Game client is still available to download on some sites (jst google it).

Some translated (not by me) instructions to run private server:
The first step : install sql server 2005 ( must be 2005 or later ), and marked with SP2 patch
Step two: Unzip the D to the server root directory , and restore the DB directory of the four databases , the database name : Corum0, Corum_Total_DB, Log_Corum_0, Member will not be restored do not ask me
Step Three: New User potato password ahffk, user name potato four points above the restored database , if the original potato can delete and then create a new user , we must point
And give Db_owner rights , do not build DSN
Step four: change your network card IP to
Step Five : Run 4dyuchidll / registration . bat
Step Six: Copy the map file DungeonServerData D root directory .
Step Seven : Run - start the server folder : the login server . exe, world map server . exe, village . exe === procedures behind
Step eight : Start the server, press F5 to open the landing port . and then run the world's servers run better later by F5 and F6 to open the port , select the world server window, press A to increase the burst rate , S increase the experience value , Program closed invalid .
Old   #4
Mak would you be able to re-upload these files or share elsewhere?

I answered my own question and found them here....Although they are probably not all the same and a re-upload would still be nice.

However I'm having some issues re-referencing/ getting all the dll's to work. Can anyone help with this? The debug says "Path not found" for the lines that contain the referenced dll. The lines look like this:

#include "/..CommonServer/global.h"

I am thinking it is an issue with the target framework version and still need Visual Studio 2010 sp1 to be added?