Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

You last visited: Today at 20:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Endless Online Emulator: Help needed

Old   #1
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Endless Online Emulator: Help needed

Hello, my name is Icharou, Moderator on EOEmu's forums. We're having some problems with decrypting the packets so we actually need a pro to help us. Endless Online is a 2D alpha game and we're doing this for fun, so it would be nice if someone can help us with this. I think, from what I've seen that they aren't really 'professionally encrypted' unlike Silkroad Online, MapleStory, etc.
Sirmooc0w (part of the EOEmu team) has already made the emulation server, we just need the decrypted packets and we're ready to go! I know it's hard but we really need help!
So do you think you can help us? Please reply!
You can visit our website on: if you can help join the forums! (Don't mind the ''Come to Candy Mountain Charley!'' it has a meaning)

Old   #2
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
I will help you