Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

MWO-Problems

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking MWO-Problems

Guys i really need the solving method for some bugs that i found in MWO
-1. Bug with attres folder-> in game when i use divine items(80) those items multiply and dissapear finally from my backpack. I have to edit something on attres folder but i don't know how

-2. HP bug when i lv up (ex. 101-102) my hp grows from 230 000 to 237000 and i leveled up to 113 and now i cannot heal me totally cuz my hp is 326 000 and i can heal only 230 000 i do not know how

Hope someone can help me and 2 more things that i want to know
-1. How to make myself GM
-2. How to modify the items (ex +10000 HP Rebound or i do not know +10000% HP LEECH ) I know that it's in item(navicat) but nothing more
Please help

Similar Threads
L2 Net IG problems
can someone help me with l2 net IG??? i setted l2 net right and host is ok with serv ip, but when i go to listen serv and start client, l2 net just...
3 Replies - Lineage 2
5165 Problems! 2 problems!
Okay so NOW I get these 2 problems in ma command prompt window of ma source... 2 problems: I really need help since I dunno wtf is the problem...
8 Replies - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions
[Problems] Source 5165 All Problems
Hello Everyone, Ok i will put All my problems here So i hope noone spamming and Say Go learn C# and w/e 1-RegPage: fixed all by adding  to...
7 Replies - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions
[Problems]Having problems in Cabal Wudijt
1>im having problems in registering in Wudijt can anyone help me give me working link 2>i cant seem to update my red cabal online is it offline? ...
0 Replies - Cabal Main - Discussions / Questions
I am with problems in the SM!
I am with problems in the SM. I am with problems in the BOT: - I open the BOT - I click with the right button in the WHITE FINGER - I...
20 Replies - SRO Main - Discussions / Questions