Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Request bypass. for GC

Discussion on Request bypass. for GC within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Request bypass. for GC

anyone can u help me??
i need some bypass for IDGC here the main.exe

i really need the bypass..
i can't make a bypass alone.

sory if my english bad.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Request]Bypass
09/12/2010 - S4 League - 1 Replies
Close pls i havenīt seen the other request post
[REQUEST]TuT For Bypass
06/22/2010 - Dekaron - 6 Replies
Hello Guys, I Want To Ask Nebular And You ALL. Can Nebular Make A TuT How He Configure The Bypass? Or Do You Know How TO? Plz Post A TuT How You Configure It Most People Cant Wait And They Want It Fast. Thx In Advance
Request: Crc bypass through CE
05/11/2010 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
Hi, on crc and CE i'm quite newb, like most on this forum but shouldnt it be possible to change the crc checkup in the memory, when the server asks for crc that the object its communicating with is replaced by a homebrew thing that send a faked crc? or is that out of the CE league? its just a random thought that suddenly popped up into my mind if you think its possible, i'm willing to have a go with visual to make a nice prog for it to run :p but i'll need help from some1 with more...
[Request] How to bypass
06/16/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 3 Replies
Hi, I think we ca't ask another bypass at each update so I thank, not only me, who will explain how to bypass the HS of Requiem. Thank you in advance. Kamtael.
[Request] W/H Bypass
04/08/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Hi guys. I have a question, if anyone could upgrade the w/h bypass program. Using UCO multihack, i cant use any bot:mad:. all i see is black window. i read some guys have the same problem. Anyway last time i was using the w/h bypass program it was cool. but now with new patch i can't. So if any could do such a great thisnk i wuld appreciate it. THanks in advance :)