Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

SpectruS Dekaron Action 9 Colloseum

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Done. Waiting on meebo since my normal msn messenger is annoying as hell. ^^

Old   #17

elite*gold: 1163
Have fun ingame

Old   #18

Back.. Still no reply man.. What the hell? You said you'd look at it, but still nothing. Am I screwed? Can it really be that impossible to find out how to fix? This is a good server.. But.. I'm kind of stuck.. and you know that. -.-
Old   #19

if you guys have any prob w DC dont get ****** , it seems like dekaron launcher is corrupting the data in the pak it seems like we cant go over 3.5gb oh well im packing a newer client with less **** , im getting rid of useless stuff and smallers Textures ..
Sorry about that ...

Old   #20

I hope the new client doesn't give me a freaking gameguard error. Xplicit aka TechNine looked at my comp via teamviewer, and we never found a fix..
Old   #21

I sent you a PM regarding your issue.
Old   #22

Been waiting an hour for him to respond back.. Still no response..

EDIT: Sieas got my issue fixed. It took a drastic measure; one that you wouldn't have been able to do, but it was dealt with. He may tell you later if you mention it. ^^
Old   #23

I really do hope that you guys don't have those GM's that "spamm" with announcements anymore. Cause last time I logged in (idk how many month ago) the very 1st thing that I saw was a Gm announcement of a event (6 times in a row).

Anyway Downloading the game again
Old   #24

Played the server. Nothing special tbh. Laggy (for me at least), hunter skills arent polished like mages Aqua Circle, takes ur skill points when u learn skills, exhange center copied from another server cant remember which 1, just meh. Nothing special to keep me playing it.

Just my opinion. Dont flame.
Old   #25

Which server doesn't take skill points when you learn new skills?
I'll give it a try only because of Action 9. I've sent a PM here to the admin of that server and even on their forum to a different admin regarding an issue of mine and still didn't get a reply.

Don't know how long it will keep me "hooked" to the server.
Old   #26

Just my personal opinion, even with the trouble I had.

The community is 90% portuguese, and not helpful, and sometimes racist. They don't speak English at all for that 90%. All of the high levels are the portuguese except for maybe 1 person.. There is usually only like 15 people on at max so far. The server is built so you have to WORK for your stuff. That includes your wings, so you'll need to do your quest. Money isn't super high, and EXP isn't super high.

Rebirth is only so that you can get Action 9 Skills (Yeah you need to RB before you get some A9 Action..), and no stat bonus from rebirth. Aloken is in with more content than other servers, but they've modified it so much that she isn't that great. All I've heard is that she's a glass cannon when built right. She hits hard but dies very quick. Evolution had her down a bit better. :X They also made her STR/DEX instead of STR/SPR.

Their upgrade rates are pretty good if you ask me. I heard there was a farming mob in Loa that drops lots of dil and argates, but of course it hits hard and has a decent amount of HP, so only those with good gear can farm. That means new players are screwed and the rich higher levels get richer and better gear. :X

Their dev team is great though. That's something other servers don't have. He is dedicated and fixes things as they are reported.

They currently have no vote for coins feature, so only donators get things. They have +12 high lv gear in Cash Shop, so all the donators will be well geared. I think this is the worst part to the server.. Never sell high level super gear in Cash Shop.. -.-
Thanks
1 User
Old   #27

@nothingforu
Yea, the server has majority Portuguese speakers right now but slowly, I am changing that. It's not like I have the server translated in Portuguese or something, they are players that found the server and it has grown to their liking.
They are mainly the loyal players who were with the server since action 7.
Can't just chase them off, more english players are joining but slowly.

You are completely wrong about 15 players being online max, the time you were online in the server was a completely diff time zone for other players.
I know the max people I have online daily and I can give you a standard 90+.

Main reason why YOU did not see many on was because of the client PAK was having problems so a few players who downloaded the client were not able to get ingame.

Now about what you said about RB, you do not know all of the info. Atleast try to ask something before you go around giving incomplete information.

The RB system was set up where yes, you do get action 9 items and skills BUT, you also get a tag and with this tag there is an included amulet that gives you stats depending on what path you have chose. Yes there is a path, the paths that you choose at RB are, Beserker, this path is all about attack. Then you have the healer path, with this path its all about Hp and Def and last would be the hybird, it's a combination of what I have stated before but with lower stats added.

Now about you saying aloken being weak..... that character was and always be weak, most servers have it bugged and not made the right way. This character is all about buffs its not about being a "tank" the buffs are what makes the aloken powerful not its built or stats. I can tell you this because we took a long time analyzing the korea server to get this right. Now when you said we "also made her STR/DEX instead of STR/SPR.". We also went along with the korea server, this is the change that had taken place within the aloken attributes, if you read on gamehi global, they had just released action 7 rebirth and you can see and verify in their patch notes that it has also changed. Better yet let me get that for you.

■ Aloken Rebirth
1.Status and item changes
- Status needed for Weapons Changed : [Dex/Spr] to [Str/Dex]
- Character Attack Type changed : Missile attacker to Melee Attacker.
- Ranged Attack options from weapon/armor changed to melee attack.
- Additional options for above +6 armors changed
: [Range Attack/Dex/Spr] to [Melee Attack/Str/Dex]
- [Guard] option added to Guard Arms above +1
※ Character Creation Default Stat Changed
- [Str 2/Dex 5/Health 4/Spr 4] to [Str 5/Dex 5/Health 4/Spr 2]
2. Skill Tree Changed

This was taken from their patch notes page which can be found here :

Take your time and read through that.

About the +12 gears, again try to ask before you give out insufficient info...
They can also be made by upgrading so it is not only available in the cash shop.
And it is not "super gear",all it is are L3 with better defense.It's not easy to get +12 I know but there are a lot of players with +10 +11 there and some that were lucky enough to make +12.

Vote for coins has not yet been added in because we are still working on a new website design and have to code it in. In the meantime we will add in a temp vote for coins where as players get a minimum of 50 or so votes and we will add coins to every account in the DB.

@lapeace
Your skills points are suppose to be taken when learning skills, you should
try and do a little more research. And that exchange point was not copied from another server, it was originally made by Gods Army, and the owner/Dev from Gods Army works here at SpectruS and he had added it back in. Take a good look through our files if you can, we do NOT leech anything from pservers only the official. Even though everyone leeches.

@chernobog
I am still working on that request for you.
The main reaon why we did not reply back because
a request like that is quite suspicious if you ask me.
We are still working on getting some bugs sorted out with our pak
as soon as that is then we will contact you and let you know.

All I can say to all of you is,give the server a good try.
two weeks or so and you will get satisfaction of what you can
find we have in there for you to enjoy your selfs.

Have a good day.

Xplicit/ ♣TechNine♣
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #28

I read the gamehi patch notes. :X I know its made like that, but I'm also not saying that your server has it completely fixed. Example is the HP Regen buff that lasts for 10 seconds and has a minute or 2 minute cooldown. It should last for just as long as other buffs.

The chance for +12 is like 2% or 5%.

You have to work for your first wings. -.- I can see working for other ones (kind of), but the first ones. Meh. You level to 102+ so quickly that you barely have enough time to make money needed for the quest/do it before you out level it.

I guess I'm too used to the 'bugged' Aloken which isn't as despicably weak. I'd say you're right that its not a tank, but it at least isn't as bad as your server has it to be. :X
Old   #29

@♣TechNine♣
I've sent you a new PM now, but forgot to ask you one more thing. Could you tell me your MSN address over the PM please?
Old   #30

No their not suposed to take skill points when learned. They dont on dekaron rusaki, dekaron evolution and now on global since its got a7.