Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

i know my question is silly an i know answer is no, but...

Discussion on i know my question is silly an i know answer is no, but... within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i know my question is silly an i know answer is no, but...

Stil asking..
Does mmorog need server side files, or there can be games that can runn without em if i use centos for server and make game to connect this server.

I have mmorpg what has its config files it in original game cilent. Config files for ip to connect, config for channel list, i can rename it and add new.

There is mmorpg what was closed down 2yrs ago, rlly simple game, it didnt even have hack protection. This game
Dosent have server files leeked in internet.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[S]Answer to a short question [B] 3 e*gold for a good answer
03/18/2013 - elite*gold Trading - 6 Replies
Vorab nochmal kurz : ich war mir nicht ganz sicher wohin damit , deshalb habe ich daraus nen trade gemacht. I have a short question , on my PS3 i have 19.01€ PSN , Infamous 2 costs 19.99€.I was wondering if their had been a way to buy it.For example with 5% lower price code or something like this.I have 170 e*gold if this could help. Thanks Ich habe eine kurze Frage : Ich möchte auf meiner PS3 Infamous 2 aus dem PSN Store kaufen , ich habe aber nur 19,01€ auf dem Account und das game...
Hai one silly question
07/18/2011 - Archlord - 24 Replies
Hey i might try Archlord again...but i am not really a grind whore so, is there any bot like in CM times? and, is this game worth to play again? Is there any other game similar to Archlord? ty for asnwers
Probably a silly question, but..
06/07/2009 - Mabinogi - 17 Replies
I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask (Well, except for possibly my pride, but who cares about that) ; Is there any sort of up-to-date hack for Infinite (or just a lot of) HP? Or even a god-mod? I have only very basic knowledge of CE, and probably no knowledge of any other hacking programme, so I am.. newbish (at best) to this sort of thing. But I follow directions pretty well, and eager to get revenge on Nexon for unfairly banning my previous acco-- I mean, of course, eager to get my new...
C# forms... silly question, lol
12/30/2008 - CO2 Programming - 4 Replies
I know that this is nooby, but I can`t find it anywhere. My C# form has a menustrip, a statustrip and a webbrowser in it. How can I make it so when I stretch the form, everything moves, not just the size of the form?
L2Walker problem with skills (Non silly question)
02/25/2007 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
Hello, I've got a problem with lots of versions of L2Walker. I play on a L2j C5 server, and all L2Walker works perfect but skill list don't work well. Only a few skills are showed, and those lots of those that are showed are wrong (not the correct name, not the correct lvl, and I can't use them). Can anybody help me? Thnx That's an example. http://aycu33.webshots.com/image/12432/2002113950 885037950_rs.jpg