Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sayers online is back!!!!

Discussion on Sayers online is back!!!! within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking Sayers online is back!!!!

is back, , now I hope someone create the server emulator of slayers, because of old excuse was that no one created the emulator because nobody tried to create when the game existed....

Let's play this game ... will open (open beta) 2011/03/25 - 2011/04/07 (GMT-3:00)
Old 03/24/2011, 15:47   #2

omfg... this is good game?

i never like chinese online game, all rubbish.
Old 04/11/2011, 16:58   #3

lol this is not slayers online this is french slayers online. lousy game..
Old 04/11/2011, 17:00   #4

is just end beta on 7th. wait till it back online. play it

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WoW back online in China
09/26/2009 - Gaming News - EN - 4 Replies
The long wait is finally over -- World of Warcraft's servers are finally back online in China after they went offline all the way back at the beginning of June, due to a switch between former host The9 and current host NetEase. It took a while for the government to approve the move (and some have even suggested that the delay wasn't completely legit), but things are finally back to business as usual, according to a few sources out of China. (via massively, thx!)
Integrity-Online Is Back Online For Good
08/14/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 10 Replies
Join Us At Integrity-Online!!! WE WILL BE COMPLETELY REFORMATTING THE SERVER WITHIN THE NEXT COUPLE MONTHS REDOING PETS, WEAPONS, ITEMS, MAPS, NPCS, EVERYTHING WILL BE CHANGED!! Features Of Integrity-Online! Highest Level At 255 New 3th Form Mounts Made At 25*
Is Fembria Back Online?
03/15/2009 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
is fembria really back online ?? everytime i find the news that fembria is back online .. but i see it offline and not Available ,,, if someone could help i would be so thankful:rolleyes:.