Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

You last visited: Today at 14:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Servers with Customized content...

Old   #16
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Originally Posted by bladeofthedark View Post
don't know if this is worded correctly but any ways.. im bored and wanted to help on a private server (any don't really care) and was wondering if i could make custom items/content.... this is limited to weapons, wings, and armor. (if supplied with proper learning material like existing models to learn from)
what im looking for is simple... a game to play and enjoy my creations... a game what wont go down or steal my stuffs >.>... people who will credit me my work (no payment but by affiliation).. allow me to work with what i want unless asked other wise >.> i like free hand XD

i use 3ds max9 mainly and do have 3ds max 7 installed.... if your game can support the file format or you have a special plugin to get to that special format for your game give me a message.

im able to make RAW models only texturing will have to be done and same with animations... however i can make texture maps.

ill update this post with some pictures once i get 3ds max 9 set up again.
are you the one also known as Twilight7?

3ds max, armor, custom, weapons