Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server > Private Server Advertising
You last visited: Today at 15:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hosting Seal Online Private Server (Stress Test needed)

Discussion on Hosting Seal Online Private Server (Stress Test needed) within the Private Server Advertising forum part of the Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool Hosting Seal Online Private Server (Stress Test needed)

Emergency Stress Testing for Seal Online Private Server needed! Come one, come all! Also looking for people to help as well, possible coders and devs to fix bugs.

Since I have my own site, visit my site for the files at and don't forget to great an account, you no longer have to IM me for login info now....

Install them and they should work fine, extract to any folder you wish.

Use Laucnher.exe to start with, create a shortcut with it if you like, the new update contains some new English, but not too much, and contains the new MP3's and map fixed, and also contains the new SO3D_2.exe so no need to download the new one untill next week when I releise the new EXE file.

Feel free to join at anytime and use the launcher.exe and choose option 3, set your grahics to what your system can handle before attemption to run Seal, if HardWare_VP does not work properly for you, than I suggest trying SOFTWARE_VP, same goes true for FullScreen, if you find issues running a resolution in 1920x1080, than drop the resolution to 1280x1024, or lower for a resoltuion your system can handle, for extreame working tyr 800x600... Still issues? than its it your system compleatly and is not compatible with Seal or any game like it! Which it is rare for anyone to not be able to run Seal Online... as it is an old and very simple Game in the 3D Part.

After you get your graphics issues resolved, choose option 3 or the last option in the drop down list and choose Start Game! Good luck, and hope to see you in game!

Then once you have all this Successfully done, cresate an account on my page and check your e-mail for verification and your login info then login like normal!!

Enjoy! and Have fun!

I am hoping I can get more people on the server for stress testing, if interested contact me asap.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/14/2010, 06:11   #2

/support
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/14/2010, 22:26   #3

Server will be up 24/7 for you who wish to have your own uniquie login name and pass IM me... otherwise you will have to use the test accounts 1 through 9....

also this is not a bug or beta, this is just a stress test,

but we can't seem to get more than 4 peolple at a time to stay....

not becuase of connection limitations or stability, but becuase not enough testers to test the stress at once given time....

So feel free to come on at anytime!

Emergency update to the exe file, IP changed...
Old 11/15/2010, 00:52   #4

Did someone check it, is it really a test server?
Old 11/15/2010, 01:01   #5

it is really a test server lol

ps it is my server, so I would know :P

and there is this
Old 11/15/2010, 14:21   #6

And, yes, it's a real server. I had a few problems, though. I couldn't create a character. I tried several different test accounts with no luck. However, I could log on with a character that a previous player created, so I guess it was my fault. (It's a little hard to figure out where to click.) Another problem was that I couldn't find anything to kill. I ran around for about 10 mins, warping to different maps, and I didn't see any mobs. Maybe I screwed up the maps?

But the server is up and it wasn't laggy.

Thanks, Goldenace. I'm going to keep trying.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/15/2010, 17:49   #7

There are monsters, I don't think you know the game well...... mobs are in End of land past Zaid, and They are in Travia Mountain, and Cross Lake, and also in Travia Valley... near Elim so yes there is mobs, but not many.... still working on them.... as for login you must message me to request your own personal login, otherwise use the test1 - test9 accounts provided, pass is same as name.... Thanks again for trying it, but can't seem to get more than 1 person or more than 4 at a time to try it out lol so not much of a stress test!

Also there are warp commands to take you places, like type in the chat box like your talking to someone and type the following to goto these places:

zaid for Zaid
elim for Elim
lime for Lime
madelin for Madelin
dod for Dungeon of Death (Incompleate and no mobs)
eastred for East Red Soil (no mobs yet)
westred for West Red Soil (no mobs yet)

there are others and the towns Elim and Zaid have the most Monsters near them, I recommend Elim as a place to start at to play! Good luck and have fun, and I hope I can get enough players to stress the server! lol
Old 11/15/2010, 22:17   #8

Exclamation

Don't forget that there was an updated so3d_2.exe yesterday with the new IP to connect to, also, the server has been up and down for testing purposes, its up at the moment, but expect random up and down times until things are resolved. Usually best time to come on the server is when I am not working on it, which is at night time CST... I am sorry about this, and I will try not to do it too much to you guys to where you can't login. This is just all being worked on fast, and tested, so its alot of work. Maintaining the server will be unannounced, sorry for that as well, sometimes I do manage to send out notices in the server pre-warning, but thats if there are people in the server! If I see no one is on the server, I usually shut it down and bring it back up for updated monster or npc information. Again I want to appologize for that! Just keep trying. As my IP changes, I will also keep you guys updated on new Client EXE's. This is why you guys probably or most likely are having connection issues with the server, and the reason you do not see many Monsters, becuase the monsters are being added gradually... This is a new server, so expect alot of randomness!
Old 11/17/2010, 09:54   #9

Server will be down awhile, doing a major upgrade, will notify when things have changed, sorry for this...
Old 11/17/2010, 22:51   #10

Exclamation

Server is back up, however except new changes in future and ups and downs, I will temporarly keep the server up for awhile so you can login for testing.... As the stress test still needs to be done, and the server so far has not been stressed, besides the bugs it has... Please don't message about bugs, I am aware of bugs, this is just a stress test as the server is being upgraded and changed constantly...

Oh and all stores should be fixed now, and sell there proper items now... There was an issue with merchants not selling right items, it is now fixed!

Also some Giant Rascal Rabbits have been added, and a few Afro-Tree's in Crude Mountain and Travia Valley...
Old 11/17/2010, 23:03   #11

I'm glad that You actually care and update the server, but remember to use the edit button.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/18/2010, 20:02   #12

Ok guys, I have bad news, the server will have to be totally re-written, and database included. meaning accounts will have to be re-made, so enjoy this while it lasts, this is not permanent, and I dont want anyone to think this is a permanent thing... the server and database has to be re-made.... there is no way I can continue working with the current server files without having bugs and issues, I will still accept account creation from you guys, but no matter what I do, we will have a totally different server made, and I am sorry for this inconviences this may have caused

Server is remaining down now, sorry, I will inform everyone of the new update once it is ready...
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/21/2010, 01:07   #13

Due to the new server having problems, and the delays we are encountering with database issues and comunication issues between server and database, the old server will be online from now on and longer if they are up-dated or not. Apparently the server runs better right now as is, and the new server wont let you login in peiriod, so in saying this

SERVERS ARE BACK UP!!!

CLIENTS INTACT!!!

READY TO GO!!!

LETS TEST THIS SERVER BABY!!!!

AND HERE IS THE LATEST CLIENT EXE FILE!

PS: The reason we tried to to go down for as long as we have, is to figure out new ways to work with server files we had obtained, aparently they do not work in both Linux and Windows background, the new Malaysian servers was poorly written leaving us hanging at login screen, and the server complained clients was connected, but log says differently, and so did client. Client crashed every time we tried to login with the new server, the new server tries to communicate to the Database in a way that we or the server and client does not understand. therefore causing errors, this is too much trouble for us, so we went back to old way, the old server at least has higher seuccess with login, just bugs, so we rather have and be using a server that at least allows client login and work from there. Currently we are a team of 4 guys, some you might of already have met in game, I am GoldenAce the Female Knight or Priest... The others you might of met in teh GM team is Ash, Cummi, and some others. These guys are helping me out of this project, I however have been taking a break, so you may see me on the server more than they are online. So if you do happen to login you will see me. Currently we are trying to figure out where the new server went wrong and why it does not work! Also we plan in the future to re-verse engeneer or hex the old server to work with the database a little differently and possibly back away from the XML scheme this server likes to use scr files, like the example below.

Old server = MAP, XML, TXT, conf, 1 Database file MySQL setup

New Server = GCM, SCR, TXT, conf, 6+ Database files MY SQL Setup

If we can figure out a way to get old server files or make up our own totally from scratch we can get this to work with the old server files or a new re-written server files!

Anyways enjoy the server, and yes your client logins are still the same, and intact, from the last time I had backed up, and server will be left up as long as my PC is up and running!
Old 12/01/2010, 09:57   #14

My Server has an official website now, come visist it

I finally got servers back up, everyone please re-make your accounts!

server is up, ready to be played, and accounts cna be created, I had to clean the accounts up, but now you can offficially make your own accounts now go check it out

You will like the new site, and please take the time to watch my awsome video!
Old 12/10/2010, 07:04   #15

hey i want to test the server, ive played seal online international so i may know how things are supposed to look, feel, work... im from the philippines and i can ask some of my game buddies in seal international who are bored in official to come play in your server...
ive created an account already but the webpage says game server offline..

email/contact me