Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

P-server legal?

Discussion on P-server legal? within the Private Server Advertising forum part of the Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
P-server legal?

Hey leute wollte mal was fragen..Also hab in mehreren threads so gelesen das man für einen pserver root serverfiles und nochn paar sachen haben und das würde ~500€ oder so kosten.Wenn man die serverfiles KAUFT und dann einen pserver draus macht ist das dann legal?
Old 11/07/2010, 17:04   #2

elite*gold: 10
Nein =o Privat Server sind allgemein Illegal! Nur es kann meist nichts gegen die Server unternommen werden da es zuviele gibt und die reihe zustoppen.
Old 11/08/2010, 15:34   #3

und wieso sollten sie dann die serverfiles verkaufen?
Old 11/09/2010, 10:48   #4

I don't have a clue what are You guys talking in German, but You can make Your Private Server legal, all You need is the official game permission to open private server, if they'll agree You can even host Your server on thier hosting services. So yeah, it's possible to make a legal private server.
Old 11/09/2010, 18:03   #5

Haii Soiken,
What i need to say to the official game maker? "Hello can i host a privat server?" or what xD? I want to make my Dofus Privat Server Official but i dont think so that i can do this legal. ^^

@zwerk2311
Wer verkauft denn Serverfiles? und wo bitteschön? hab sowas noch nie gesehen.
Old 11/09/2010, 19:57   #6

I have no idea how to ask for that, remember that You ask them to publish thier files on Your own, everyone will act different.
Old 11/09/2010, 20:13   #7

first of all you need pay much $ for the game owners ir you want get license to open p server
Old 11/09/2010, 20:39   #8

Not really, mostly they don't ask for cash but they want You to host the server on thier hosts, so it costs like 100$ a month more then normally. Ive heard about one server for world of warcraft as for now (I dont know if that was true)
Old 11/09/2010, 20:42   #9

Received Thanks: 9,134
Wieso sind P-Server allgemein illegal?
1 : Ihr verletzt die Rechte der Spieleentwickler. Ihr müsst also alles so umgestalten, damit ihr ihre Rechte wegnimmt.
2 : Ihr nimmt Geld ein, das verletzt natürlich die Rechte der Spieleentwickler und ist Steuerhinterziehung. Ihr werdet dann reichlich viel Spaß mit BKA und mit den Spieleentwicklern haben.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/10/2010, 15:27   #10

Soiken you are crazy dude where did you ever saw that xD
Old 11/15/2010, 09:40   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soiken View Post
Not really, mostly they don't ask for cash but they want You to host the server on thier hosts, so it costs like 100$ a month more then normally. Ive heard about one server for world of warcraft as for now (I dont know if that was true)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What happened to your brain??

Here are the facts....these come straight from a Masters Degree Student in Game Software Development (ME )

1) They 100% WILL want cash and probably alot of it
2) They WILL MAKE you host on their service via CONTRACT
3) You will NOT profit from it because in that CONTRACT they will claim ALL royalties
4) Their hosting services will cost alot more then $100 a month for dedicated High Bandwidth Lines
5) THERE ARE ZERO LEGIT/LEGAL WARCRAFT PRIVATE SERVERS...Legal WOW SERVERS ARE MYTH
6) Soiken you are an Idiot (and that my friends is a fact)
Old 11/15/2010, 11:43   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by EviLxEdDiE View Post
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What happened to your brain??

Here are the facts....these come straight from a Masters Degree Student in Game Software Development (ME )

1) They 100% WILL want cash and probably alot of it
2) They WILL MAKE you host on their service via CONTRACT
3) You will NOT profit from it because in that CONTRACT they will claim ALL royalties
4) Their hosting services will cost alot more then $100 a month for dedicated High Bandwidth Lines
5) THERE ARE ZERO LEGIT/LEGAL WARCRAFT PRIVATE SERVERS...Legal WOW SERVERS ARE MYTH
6) Soiken you are an Idiot (and that my friends is a fact)

I'm sorry but did You hit in Your head? First of all You should try to read properly, i said that i heard about legal server, i never said that i was playing on such a server, second, i didn't say that it'll cost 100$, but atleast 100$ more then normal hosting service.
Old 11/22/2010, 17:57   #13

Privat Server so sind nicht Illegal!!
Machst du den Server nur für 4-5 Server ist es kein Puplic Server!Also nicht Illegal.
Aber machst du den Server zu einen Puplic Server ist es Verboten ausser du hast eine Lizens.
Aber Puplic Server können eine Sehr Hohe Strafe kosten wenn du den Server so machst wie z.b. Gamigo.^^

1.Der Server darf nicht so wie das richtige Spiel sein.

2.Es darf kein Puplic Server sein^^
Old 11/25/2010, 00:45   #14

Und wie siehts aus Wenn man Drauf spielt bekommt man dann auch ärger?
Old 11/25/2010, 19:19   #15

Ich glaub das darf man auch nicht ^^ aber Strafe etc. bekommt man als Spieler dann aber nicht.

Aber man kann auch Legal Geld verdienen mit einem PServer leider ist wiederum der Server dann Illegal ^^ Du kannst Geld verdienen mit "Spenden" dann wäre das Legal soweit ich weis