Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ROSEonline PV server

Discussion on ROSEonline PV server within the Private Server Advertising forum part of the Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
at the topic says- im just asking if you know any private ROSEonline servers
Old 04/25/2008, 08:09   #2

elite*gold: 0

Inferno Rose the most updated and has the most custom content.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Fridgecritter RoseOnline High Rate/Item Mall
01/17/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 3 Replies
This server is RE-OPENED!!! This is a long term project now with dedicated server hosting, an item mall that will be released this Sunday, and high rates. The rates for the server are now 200 exp, 200 drop, and 200 zuly. Just go to the website, download the game client, then download the launcher, do your config and play! This server had over 6000 members when we had to take it down, and I hope to get it off to a good start again. You can /reborn when you hit lvl 250 and keep the...
how to find ip of a roseonline private server
12/11/2007 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
anyone out there know how to find the ip specifically AruaRose.. i tried the nestat and saw that im the IP their useing is login.aruarose.com.. but i tried pinging it, it always say request timeout.. nay one of got another way of finding ip?