Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server > Private Server Advertising
You last visited: Today at 06:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New Jade Dynasty/Celestial Destroyer/Zhu xian private server, come and enjoy guys.

Discussion on New Jade Dynasty/Celestial Destroyer/Zhu xian private server, come and enjoy guys. within the Private Server Advertising forum part of the Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
New Jade Dynasty/Celestial Destroyer/Zhu xian private server, come and enjoy guys.

Private Server TTGN

- Our server rates are: EXP 100x, Drop and Gold 1x
- Huge Cashshop
- 5,000 jaden/cubi gold for free when register.
- Banknotes are in Cashshop along with other items needed: 135 Gears, all charms, and sky touch gears, Ascension and all affinities working!
- Full english Server, custom map to help make tiers fast, lvl at 2% not 100%, Full PvP Server, and experience GMs.
- Our server updated the lastest version of Jade Dynasty private.
- All player will receive 999 skill point to Tome and Tier skill table when you reach 150.

Because of security problem, we dont open register page, If you want register, go to forum, create an forum account then pm your account info to CoolGirl. She will help you register ingame.

This is

Server is OFFLINE and being moved to a new host
Server moving is going to be done. ^_^

Thank you for reading.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/14/2010, 12:55   #2

"EXP 100x, Drop and Gold 1x", what's the use of making high-low rate server? Nonsense, high exp will make people lvl too fast, and low drop/gold rates will ocure in quiting due to too low cash to buy items even from the NPC's... i think gold & drop should be higher, like 20x not 1x.
Old 07/14/2010, 14:07   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soiken View Post
"EXP 100x, Drop and Gold 1x", what's the use of making high-low rate server? Nonsense, high exp will make people lvl too fast, and low drop/gold rates will ocure in quiting due to too low cash to buy items even from the NPC's... i think gold & drop should be higher, like 20x not 1x.
Please read my post carefully, we had all items in cash shop. It include bank note ~~> don't know what is bank note? That a item can be sold to gain 5000 gold.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/15/2010, 07:55   #4

I take some screenshot in game, my noob char and other player

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2010-07-15 10-59-34.jpg (24.8 KB, 48 views)
File Type: jpg 2010-07-15 10-59-44.jpg (23.4 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg 2010-07-15 11-00-04.jpg (31.3 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg 2010-07-15 11-02-55.jpg (31.1 KB, 19 views)
Old 07/15/2010, 19:53   #5

just a question...... if you can answer
1) pill mystery quest, the dailies..... is it bug like other server? you cant get pearl at heyang/SS/Slyriver Brigand?

2) taisung the tao/odin illusion... is it implemented? its for furnace quest

thanks for taking time answering
Old 07/15/2010, 23:25   #6

elite*gold: 40
you guys should stop working on server and actually make a decent website and forums that are not free and ugly, presentation is always handy and makes things easier to find =/
Not looking for a sloppy forum/website to have to read every time for news.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/16/2010, 00:16   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by sacred_flower View Post
just a question...... if you can answer
1) pill mystery quest, the dailies..... is it bug like other server? you cant get pearl at heyang/SS/Slyriver Brigand?

2) taisung the tao/odin illusion... is it implemented? its for furnace quest

thanks for taking time answering
1) Pill mystery quest? You mean Pill items that use to level up ? Yes, we have a pill packet sold in CS. Most of player in this server level by clicking that pill
2) Taisung the Tao are fully implemented, opps I don't know NPC named odin illusion, why don't you figure it out by yourself ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireNovA View Post
you guys should stop working on server and actually make a decent website and forums that are not free and ugly, presentation is always handy and makes things easier to find =/
Not looking for a sloppy forum/website to have to read every time for news.
I know the professional website/forum are important. But CoolGirl (Game Administrator) is quite busy with her work. Anyway, I will report to her this as a suggestion. Thanks!
Old 07/16/2010, 01:53   #8

have tried your server but 2 times you have wiped it doesnt feels so good to play there not know if the char still is there :/
Old 07/16/2010, 02:02   #9

1) i mean the daily quest not the pill itself..... sigh the one that required to gather alchemy resource for anan

2) i dont care about taisung the tao
what i care is the quest itself.....
furnace quest aka yellow quest at taisung the tao
is taisung the tao boss will appear at the bottom of moontop hollow or its just like other server not implemented?

thanks again sorry keep asking i need to investigate 1st before joining
Old 07/16/2010, 02:04   #10

So I hear you guys got closed down 7 times? LOL
Old 07/16/2010, 02:04   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaaka View Post
have tried your server but 2 times you have wiped it doesnt feels so good to play there not know if the char still is there :/
Ok. that not my server , I was wiped out 1 times too but because it a high rate server, I don't worry to much about leveling, just focus on crafting, pvp, war, chatting with ppl. Forget about training all day

About your char, I think it isn't available now. If you want to join you will need to register a new account.

About "if there is a another wipe": I think GMs tired with wipe as us did cos the lazy part after a wipe is crafting items, raise pet ... and GMs in this server must do it by themselves just like us ~~> they won't wipe server unless it is in too bad conditions. (2 last times wipe cause they upgrade server to new version as I know)
Old 07/16/2010, 02:06   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by StMage View Post
So I hear you guys got closed down 7 times? LOL
Well, wipe out happened for 2 times. And closed down? I don't know you means, but GMs have closed/reseted server several times to maintain
Old 07/16/2010, 02:08   #13

So what, every maint theres a server reset? =.=
Old 07/16/2010, 02:19   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by sacred_flower View Post
1) i mean the daily quest not the pill itself..... sigh the one that required to gather alchemy resource for anan

2) i dont care about taisung the tao
what i care is the quest itself.....
furnace quest aka yellow quest at taisung the tao
is taisung the tao boss will appear at the bottom of moontop hollow or its just like other server not implemented?

thanks again sorry keep asking i need to investigate 1st before joining
1) I did a quest that give me several pills last day, don't know if it is the quest that you mentioned. And I can tell you that the NPC Anan at Jadeon doesn't have any quest when I met her (my char 150 ascended and join affinity, sorry I am not coming from a offical server, there are many quests I don't know about)
2) Taisung the Tao give enough quest to ascend, join affinity, exchange items ~~> all quest go fine. I will update information with a SS for you when server back online, GMs maintain again >.<

Quote:
Originally Posted by StMage View Post
So what, every maint theres a server reset? =.=
As my last post, server was wiped out for 2 times cos upgrading.
Old 07/16/2010, 02:30   #15

So what I said was right.
Every time you get something new you wipe.
IMO that's pretty lame ;/