Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server - Discussions / Questions > Private Server Advertising
You last visited: Today at 10:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

New Jade Dynasty/Celestial Destroyer/Zhu xian private server, come and enjoy guys.

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by StMage View Post
So what I said was right.
Every time you get something new you wipe.
IMO that's pretty lame ;/
Not really my friend, if Gms just update items mall, add new items, armor, fashion, pet, mout .... etc, they won't wipe or maintain for too long. Upgrade to a new VERSION of server different to update

Old   #17

Why can't they have maint without wiping -.-

Old   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by StMage View Post
Why can't they have maint without wiping -.-
OMG, you just misunderstand my mind. Maintain = no wipe, update = no wipe, UPGRADE = MAYBE wipe. But TTGN server was at the latest version now
Old   #19

OOOOOOOOOOOH,
okay lol.

Old   #20

Like to know about your Item mall, is everything cheap so 5000 jaden is enough and what about sigils? if drop is low we need Item mall's help for doing quest you know it ofcourse
Old   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldrush View Post
Like to know about your Item mall, is everything cheap so 5000 jaden is enough and what about sigils? if drop is low we need Item mall's help for doing quest you know it ofcourse
Most of item priced at 1 cubi/jaden coin (100 cubi/jaden coin = 1 cubi/jaden gold). And GM will send to all account 1000 cubi/jaden per week at Friday.

There are some item priced at 100 200 300 400 jaden, but you just need to buy it one times.. And ...Don't waste cubi/jaden on buying error items in CS

Sigil +8, +9 and+ 10 was added to CS. All 135 acs armor are sold in CS for 1 coin.
Old   #22

nice thanks leoit for all the information, am sure gonna join, just asking do I need to download full client or mega patch is good to play with other client

can't register at forum always gives me
Quote:
The confirmation code you entered is incorrect
can you register a game account for me, PM me pls

Thanks
Old   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldrush View Post
nice thanks leoit for all the information, am sure gonna join, just asking do I need to download full client or mega patch is good to play with other client

can't register at forum always gives me

can you register a game account for me, PM me pls

Thanks
I sent an pm to Admin for your account. I will pm you if the register is confirmed.
About use Mega-Patch on another client. If your client is Jade Dynasty 1.3.6 client (not Celestial Destroyer - one game but different built)
You can check your client version by looking at the right-bottom corner on log-in screen when running client.

Account created.
Old   #24

Woah a decent JD server, wonder how long it will last huhuhuhu
I might join after not touching JD official or pserver in like centuries :P
Old   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zondria View Post
Woah a decent JD server, wonder how long it will last huhuhuhu
I might join after not touching JD official or pserver in like centuries :P
Server are using a temporary CS, you might get some problem with gold in game. If you were ingame, let me know on this forum, pm me you Character's name, I will send you some gold to use
Old   #26

how about my 2 question?
i know im demanding, but some player complain nthg to do at high level while its their own fault not making useful of quest like elongjd and dodos

you know.... the quest at 735pm server time is worth to do if you get some necklace and you can refine it

and the taisung illussion/ odin illusion is needed for chi quest
Old   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by sacred_flower View Post
how about my 2 question?
i know im demanding, but some player complain nthg to do at high level while its their own fault not making useful of quest like elongjd and dodos

you know.... the quest at 735pm server time is worth to do if you get some necklace and you can refine it

and the taisung illussion/ odin illusion is needed for chi quest
@_@ The quest and the necklace? I know a quest like that, that quest combine 2 necklace in to 1 that have option like: 3%crit and 16% crit bonus, you want this quest? and sometime i saw the ppl show some strange item (ring, necklace those have very nice option)
About the taisung/odin. I will take a SS.

Old   #28

I highly consider of joining this server , just want to ask something that aroused my curiosity , does this server realy gives you 999 points to distribute at level 150?
Old   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceEmperor View Post
I highly consider of joining this server , just want to ask something that aroused my curiosity , does this server realy gives you 999 points to distribute at level 150?
I am sure about this!
Old   #30

I wish that the admin (CoolGirl) will activate my account soon , can't wait to join this interesting server ^_^ , something else , in your picture of the first post , your items are refined? You got an amazing critrate for a modo ^_^