Originally Posted by Evil_Head
some of us have d 86 server files....but not d mysql for it....if u can post it that'd b nice..thx
sry for so many posts
I don't use this anymore because don't have database for it
Using the server files that I posted here atm.
Setting up server with that one pretty easy (just hard when have no instruction):
- Copy the MWO database files to MySQL data folder
- Create MySQL user for MWO database (just run exe in server, check error log, you will see the user you need to create, password is same as user - sorry because it's not on this lappy)
- Go to role table in MWO database, and modify all the columns with type "varchar" to larger number of "Length" (if not you won't be able to create char with long name or may have problem with db in the future
- Run server exe files:
- If no error, all 6 windows should be opened. Now throw the MWO web folder to your http root. Run that web with your browser to create account.
- Go to client, modify serverlist.ini (create new one for your server at bottom of that file, like this)
- Copy gc.exe, rename it and patch it to version 89
- Run that patched gc.exe and enjoy a bit before...