Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Hosting Magic World Online (MWO) Server

Closed Thread

Old   #76

elite*gold: 0
btw i have readead eu demons server guide and all is crystal clear,but im still having a hard time getting mwo server up and running it says it connect to db on login server(ok check server works fine nothing wierd about it) its connected but batch file goes off,i ve thinked its maybe because its not compatible on windows7,so i ve tryed in virtual XP and same things happens...i dont know what im doing wrong at all :/ im so frustrated.

Old   #77

forgot to mention about translating client... well tell me how the hell did they translate chineese client to english,there is 2 firms that are hosting english client,they had to translate too... probably had the same files... so i think its possible to just switch files from english client to chineese...

Old   #78

nope they have a liciencs from gold cool so its has been recoded for english idk what to tell you if it opens then closes something in either mysql "log/password" or in the cgf files is not right BTW no one yet has been sucesssful with ver89 i get same thing okchecklogin opens fine i got login open yesturday but couldnt open 100 600 1500 3000
but i can start sever79 easyly with little changes
and i feel ya i felt like giving up 1000 times but now im on a role hopin to get version 89 going soon makin prgress vry slowly and dont think im a pro at this cause im in same boat as you idk wth im doing lmao if you whant it to work itll work just need time and patience if ur getin madd alot take a break you wont get anywhere mad

Yo buget pm me here ill get back to you i got info you might whant
Old   #79

sry i was out of it for while guys...busy...anyways....d english file wont owrk..lbm is right...and lbm i think it might b best to get 3.0 going...cuz its english...isn't it?...

Old   #80

no none of em are in english even 3.1 acually requires you to install a patch but idk im trying to get started closest i got was okchecklogin and login started idk takin a small break for a bit idk its a toss between 3.1 and version 79 as 79 has a bunch of fixes and explanations on how to add maps tele npcs and such im translating the txt soon lots of goodies

O.o yea and to veiw and read chinese txt files open with ultraedit32 as a chinese simpliffied txt copy a line or two to a translator
Old   #81

[QUOTE=O.o yea and to veiw and read chinese txt files open with ultraedit32 as a chinese simpliffied txt copy a line or two to a translator [/QUOTE]

will look into it...just need time....so busy..btw i thought was d attres file u gotta edit?.....just saying
Old   #82

hmmm maybe i know whats wrong about my server,tell me what users i need to add and to grant them permissions,as i havent added any user in mysql .... maybe it was the prob from start... i remember i was reading on some other english forum about mwo server files,i ve downloaded them and needed to add some users in mysql acutally in navicat... so if anyone know pls post
Old   #83

Log File Create At [08/23/10 14:14:00]

[ 1][14:14:00]------------------ Try Connecting to MySQL Server ... ... ------------------

[ 2][14:14:00]
Connect Error, Reason: Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES)

[ 3][14:14:00]
Error Occurred While Connecting To MySQL Server !

[ 4][14:14:00]
No Server Is Connected !

[ 5][14:14:00]------------------ Connection Closed ! ------------------

this i get in db.ini in login folder,so i have problem connecting to db with loginserver.exe and map servers... any help how to fix this ? regards
Old   #84

O.o lol you dont have mysql runing

[4] No Server Is Connected!
Ok 1 you r trying to run mwo79 right when you start mysql a webpage should open called phpadmin click the 2nd line called phpmysqladmin if you dont get that to pop up then you havent started mysql yet and ull only be able to run oklogin.exe and not the rest GL btw i check this like once or twice a day so ill be back GL hope this helps
Thanks
1 User
Old   #85

i get this error and dunno how to fix it

thegreatlbm ty for the correct diagnose of whats wrong
Old   #86

after refixing config.inc.php and chaning default pass which is 123456 to my default root i manage to get this image
And im so stucked here dunno what to do next how to setup the script
Old   #87

nono lol
you have to copy 2 folders MWO and mysql from your pserver folder to the mysql that error mean you dont have the user in the mysql so it wont open myadmin

mysql/diskw/usr/mysql/data <---------- this is where all the db is stored when u start mysql it load the info in those files for mwo you should have folder MWO and mysql
Old   #88

new updates commin soon just updating the server files ill upload everything u need soon
is all thanks to chinese forums for there efforts
Old   #89

i am runing 79 atm got a set of patchs from 99uc.com
Old   #90

ok all links to server and patchs required
server side 79

client patch 1

client patch 2

gc.exe

you need mwosetup0910.exe which you can only get working version thruogh torrents
install mwo use patch 1 then use patch 2 (just copy and replace the files) then patch whith 79gc.rar dont forget to put server name and Ip in serverlist in client
use conectmysql to create an account just click 1st top botton to conect cliak an exsiting name change the id# to next # and make sure it doesnt say 10 as that is gm account

this is for research pruposes only i strongly recomend you dont open publicly unless you whant to get sued all server is set to localhost 127.0.0.1

GL all thanks go to chinese forums for there efforts

Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread