Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Hosting Magic World Online (MWO) Server

Closed Thread

Old   #796

elite*gold: 0
Its very quiet....no questions?no tutorials?no hints?gosh lol lets revive the topic

Old   #797

how about this lol whats the right numbers supposed to be in the mapsetup file on client side for excorsim hell map1541=1514 is whats there now but the 1514 is not right lol ive went through a bunch but havnt come across it yet

It used to be 1541=20012 but with the chinese file its different

Old   #798

ok you lost me on this . what exacly do you ask and what is what?
Old   #799

Thanks for everyone that tried my server and enjoyed it . Unfortunatly i will close it now. Sorry. I am now currently avaible for hire to another server and fix bugs(skill bugs,make updates,suggest things,item updates,chinese fix and other bugs). Btw guys i found a way to fix the HP/MP glitch will do it in some day it will take 1-2 hours only. If someone has questions or wants to hire me for his server send me a PM here or message at:
(My e-mail)
OR
(MMORPG 3D Game E-mail)

HAVE FUN EVERYONE! :P

Old   #800

ok so heres what im working on guys.
1. Start off the game at level 1 in an area were you cant move to the next area untill your a certain level and complete the level quest, by time you exit the map you will have gotten in packages everything needed to start off playing good.

2.Secondary classes that can make your char specialize in things maybe an archer wouldnt be good at to srat with.

3.Enemy NPC towns spread out through the wild with good drops inside once you conqour the town.

4.Ungoing automatic NPC wars in every city map.

5.Theme of the new server is going to be Gods Vs Titans.
Old   #801

can any1 tell me plz how i can create new accounts ,with navicat ,but how....?
and to play with other players ,they just need to be in my hamachi network...?
Old   #802

ok hi all im back after my fkin "out of town" thing sooo any server i can try ? and nobodyyouknow ... i tried making my server Elder vs Titan ... urs sound better :P

hey mishoka or anyone who has complete filez ( i mean whit the new items and skills done) post them up here would be huge
Old   #803

why ty n atm im working on making the enemy npc towns to were when you kill one of them they turn to your side and fight with you untill the whole town is your country. then the other country players can come and defeat it then it will be there side
Old   #804

i am not sharing my full server with anyone i only shared it with 1 person(secret), since he doesnt want me to tell. i am currently sharing SOME files only and i am still looking for a GM job somewhere, since i cant support my server anymore . I already have some freakin ideas for the new 3 maps(darkaro doesnt know them still ) + i have made 6 or 7 new maps that are normal maps and instances + 1 new map called Grand Arena City(Tournament Mode). New maps i currently made are:
The 3 Elements Room(The new bugged map(fixed it))
Hogwarts Ruins Castle(New bugged map(cant move(fixed)))
Grand Arena City(Tournament Map)
Snowman Forest(Event Time map)
Devil`s Island(Instance) - Requires Pass for Devils
Fort War(Instance/Normal Map) - Requires Sky Sword
Snow Island(Normal Map)(Level 120 with good equips needed) - Requires Blue
Doom Dimension - Requires Goliath

New features included:
Each class has their own aura + Male and Female share different auras(they match their class attributes to help them like male warrior has def weaken aura female war has def aura) or (male assasin has dodge aura and female assasin has slowdown aura(gives a speed boost to the owner))

Boss spawn - some bosses spawn in 20-30 mins after their last kill and drops are valuable items at random

New Boss - GM Executor, the Death Lord(God) - Level 300/800
Special Skill - Death Push - Lowers the targets HP to 9%, as to deal a ciritical hit on him, taking 10000 damage with the attack.
Aura - None
HP: 180 000 000
Dodge - 5500
Hit - 5000
Attack - 15000-25000
Element Attribute: Fire damage - 15000 Dark Damage: 25000
Type Attack: Fire,Fast Attacks
IAS: 15

Defence Move - Spiritual Summon(when executor on 40%)

Summons GM Executor`s Friend and GM Executor`s Friend(look like Tyranosaurus and Undead Skeletal(summy skill))

Level: 250
HP: 35 000 000
Attack: 10000-15000(hit about 5-6k/hit)
Special Skill on Tyra boss: Phantasm - Deals 5000 damage to the target and makes him unvaible to cast skills.
Special Skill on skele boss: Devils Assasin - Drains 30000 HP from the character and transfers it into his HP.

there is also new skills made for our GMs, but still working on them. if someone is interested in other features i have not said send me a pm only and im always avaible to help in ur server :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyouknow View Post
why ty n atm im working on making the enemy npc towns to were when you kill one of them they turn to your side and fight with you untill the whole town is your country. then the other country players can come and defeat it then it will be there side
currently i can make a map for this event, but it will take some time. i can give some ideas for that and i can make some commands for the summon recruitments and later players to have guards that won the city to help defend it(wont revive when killed). if u want give me a pm ill help if you want to contact me add me in Saga name is Medium-X
Old   #805

so all of a sudden newly created chars dont spawn were the login file in lua_function tells them to , ive delted all my temp files, i have reisntalled the whole server few times, and reinstalled the database few times i really dunno what to do
Thanks
1 User
Old   #806

ok so anyone willing to share some files ? and mishoka .... LOG IN UR SKYPE !!!!!
Old   #807

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyouknow View Post
so all of a sudden newly created chars dont spawn were the login file in lua_function tells them to , ive delted all my temp files, i have reisntalled the whole server few times, and reinstalled the database few times i really dunno what to do
u prob is your database, you should try and repair it in navicat the few times i had this issue repairing fixed it, and also it depends on what happen before this happened
Old   #808

Quote:
Originally Posted by mishoka303 View Post
i am not sharing my full server with anyone i only shared it with 1 person(secret), since he doesnt want me to tell. i am currently sharing SOME files only and i am still looking for a GM job somewhere, since i cant support my server anymore . I already have some freakin ideas for the new 3 maps(darkaro doesnt know them still ) + i have made 6 or 7 new maps that are normal maps and instances + 1 new map called Grand Arena City(Tournament Mode). New maps i currently made are:
The 3 Elements Room(The new bugged map(fixed it))
Hogwarts Ruins Castle(New bugged map(cant move(fixed)))
Grand Arena City(Tournament Map)
Snowman Forest(Event Time map)
Devil`s Island(Instance) - Requires Pass for Devils
Fort War(Instance/Normal Map) - Requires Sky Sword
Snow Island(Normal Map)(Level 120 with good equips needed) - Requires Blue
Doom Dimension - Requires Goliath

New features included:
Each class has their own aura + Male and Female share different auras(they match their class attributes to help them like male warrior has def weaken aura female war has def aura) or (male assasin has dodge aura and female assasin has slowdown aura(gives a speed boost to the owner))

Boss spawn - some bosses spawn in 20-30 mins after their last kill and drops are valuable items at random

New Boss - GM Executor, the Death Lord(God) - Level 300/800
Special Skill - Death Push - Lowers the targets HP to 9%, as to deal a ciritical hit on him, taking 10000 damage with the attack.
Aura - None
HP: 180 000 000
Dodge - 5500
Hit - 5000
Attack - 15000-25000
Element Attribute: Fire damage - 15000 Dark Damage: 25000
Type Attack: Fire,Fast Attacks
IAS: 15

Defence Move - Spiritual Summon(when executor on 40%)

Summons GM Executor`s Friend and GM Executor`s Friend(look like Tyranosaurus and Undead Skeletal(summy skill))

Level: 250
HP: 35 000 000
Attack: 10000-15000(hit about 5-6k/hit)
Special Skill on Tyra boss: Phantasm - Deals 5000 damage to the target and makes him unvaible to cast skills.
Special Skill on skele boss: Devils Assasin - Drains 30000 HP from the character and transfers it into his HP.

there is also new skills made for our GMs, but still working on them. if someone is interested in other features i have not said send me a pm only and im always avaible to help in ur server :P

currently i can make a map for this event, but it will take some time. i can give some ideas for that and i can make some commands for the summon recruitments and later players to have guards that won the city to help defend it(wont revive when killed). if u want give me a pm ill help if you want to contact me add me in Saga name is Medium-X
ok then share SOME of ur SF and help me whit my server i dont know if im gonna post it here firs need to make it and test it a lil ...
Old   #809

i had same problem and after this ****** problem happened for the 3rd time i made a button at 1 of my NPC and new players click it and they get repaired = problem fixed
__________________________________________________ _____________________________________

nerthuz hows with ur server hehe? havent played it long time
Thanks
1 User
Old   #810

im about to reinstall windows to try and fix it because i have tried my old database from my server before the chinese server files, tried the one that only has four chars in it from lbm tried a friends that he sent me lol ive had this happen before and i just reloaded a fresh database and it fixed it but not this time

Closed Thread