Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Hosting Magic World Online (MWO) Server

Closed Thread

Old   #631

elite*gold: 0
Idk ur error should tell you what you did wrong and where it'll say line bla bla
You can put any monster anywhere I think ur forgeting something also macro additem will work in any dead lua which are only setable for bosses
If u don't understand only other sugestion is you post a pic of ur error
Nightmares also are not a boss its a regular mob if ur missing a dead lua too it will inform you on the corisponding 100 600 1500 3000 .exe screen XD and instances are different then norm maps I think not 100 percent on that but spawn commands for instances are sometimes in the 1001.lua or whatever it is in that folder adds the mobs instead of the .mon files in map folder so even if u put mobs in the .mon it'll overwrite ur command for the .lua I sugest sticking to norm bosses/maps for drop edits

Thanks
1 User
Old   #632

Also I figure y not share my find I been stumped on it for a while hehe
If u waana go direct to instance use. The command macro_IntoCopy(0,10001,X,Y) instead of macrochangescene for instances it goes from 10001 to 10015 but ull have to find the x y location I just whent to proper npc and got it from there gl

Hit thanks if it helps Oo and the button doesn't bite back I swear

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #633

hmm , but you know how to make a new map? last map code is 10016 if i wanna make a new one 10017 for example, what i need to change?

o made some things but i get an error
Old   #634

i wanna duplicate the fort map and change the mobs and drop
can any1 help?

Old   #635

hi all ... i reinstalled my PC and i wanna play a pserver again .. ah nerth .. purdy ? can u give me infos (hamachi networks and patches) for urs ?? id like to play along whit ya again
Old   #636

im also interested in the new map thing but i think its impossible to make a new map only to change old with new. i try make 1 will tell results soon
Old   #637

new map r not impossible you can add all maps

to jion my server

hamachi
PrivateTwilightMWO15-18
pass. mwo
Thanks
1 User
Old   #638

yea probably right becoz you cant add em in attrres. also i tryed edit attrres.gcg but whenn i edit ANYTHING even name i get error any suggestions?if i can fix it it will be awesome
Old   #639

if u have name "MAGOCEAN" u got 8 characters ( letters) so if u want to make a new name like "SKY" u got 3 letters and need 5 more so u can add spaces like "SKY*****" * = space
btw THANKS BUTTON doesnt kill , bite , punch or bring bad luck to the one who press it :P
Old   #640

Yep 1st for changing any name in atress first rule is 3 china letters have to = 3 english letters u can rename anything
And 2nd yes u can add anymap you'd like provided u input the proper information and 2 u changed in the right spots but again doesn't mean any drops will change
Also the error you put is u musta put 999999 in some map file and is a mistake and will cause a non load error like u got
Thanks
1 User
Old   #641

Well that was easy took me 1 try lmao
1st off start in client side go to folder map then open MapSetup.cfg scrool down to map1543=10014 copy the line and rename to map1544=10020 save and close next find the .b and .map file you whant to dubicate make copies and rename them to 10020 then go to folder script/scene copy 1543 and rename to 1544 open 1544 then open the file clientinit change set minimap to 10020 and change ur mapname save and close 1/2 done now open server/map open 1500.cfg change max 43 to 44 under [MAIN] then at bottom above [COPY] make the line map1544=10020 save and close then find the .b and .mon you selected for client side make copies and rename to 10020 last step go to server/script/scene copy 1543 and rename to 1544 now ur done load server if u followed step load will be ok load a gm char and type /changescene 1544 you shou tele to ur newly installed map GL hope this helps

Hit thanks it won't bite I swear
Thanks
4 Users
Old   #642

TY LBM some of the stuff i didnt know so it was pretty usefull
Old   #643

it gives me Instance is full. Please try again Later. and after i restarted my server it doesnt let me open 100 and 1500

ohhhhhhhhhhh pls help it teles me to golden plain when i type /changescene 1544 and Instance is Bisy. Please try again Later. when i type /changescene 10020 i need your help bro pls ty hope can help me

also in 1500 for me its 43 if change to 44 it doesnt let me on 1500
Old   #644

I. you can`t teleport with gm comands in instance
II. it get`s me in gp idk what to do
III. check 1500 file prop. check if it is readonly

is there any special script for teleporting to an instance?
Old   #645

lbm i think you missed something telling us...pls think agn and post ty

Closed Thread