Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Hosting Magic World Online (MWO) Server

Closed Thread

Old   #466

elite*gold: 0
shinsenijuro21 you need the folowing things:

atress.gcg from chinese version translated
roleinfo.lua from attress in server side.

when you get the right atress.gcg you just copy and paste the mob code into roleinfo and change the number on top like you have 1029mobs and you put 1 mob thats 1029 + 1 = 1030 if this helps you

Old   #467

if you get an error - you dont have the mobs in atress or you putted them wrong

if you dont see the mobs - you dont have the right atress.gcg i had same problem

Old   #468

any1 help on this ?
[IMG][/IMG]
Old   #469

yup look at your moonlight box ID item and change it for like heroic whealth you need 2 socks

EDIT: you need only to copy the code and then change ID

Old   #470

now if somebody can figure out how to get highest level statues and level 90 class transfer now thats usefull info :-)
Old   #471

ok... but i have problem again how i can change serverlist to my IP? (newbie here)
Old   #472

hmm im still cant see that mob... u can help me spawn with champion too?? and help me with npv if u can thanks before that
Old   #473

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyouknow View Post
now if somebody can figure out how to get highest level statues and level 90 class transfer now thats usefull info :-)
im still making the statues you can find the file for the top lvl,money,prestige in your server file i think was somewhere in atress folder or script folder not sure and what do you mean lvl 90 xfer? its lvl 65 max right?
Thanks
1 User
Old   #474

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinseijuro21 View Post
ok... but i have problem again how i can change serverlist to my IP? (newbie here)
here is the step by step guide:

open hamachi and look at your IP. i will give you an example with my IP. so you see your IP what it is. mines 5.22.230.216 so my IP will be like your IP.

go to your server folder. there should be these files:

AETUP
BETUP
CETUP
DETUP

Now, lets see whats inside...open AETUP and you will see a lot of information about server,IP and some sorts of programs. OK now in some screens you will see somethingIP: 127.0.0.1 . Now change all the IPs 127.0.0.1 with your IP. so now it will look like:

OLD: all IP is 127.0.0.1

New: all IP is 5.22.230.216(that my IP you should put your hamachi IP)

when your done here is the easy part - change the IPs again in BETUP,CETUP,DETUP with your IP again instead to be 127.0.0.1 and your almost done. when done open SETUP. you will see some weird stuff and a website. change only:

[Check]
Ip=127.0.0.1 <- with your IP again
Port=7202
State=1
WebCheckUser=http://127.0.0.1/passpod-server/auth.s?username=%s&systemname=MWOGAME162&passpod=% s
WebCheckGm=http://127.0.0.1/passpod-server/auth.s?username=%s&systemname=MWOGAMEGM&passpod=%s

the other things dont do them dont change the IP for the websites its OK.

when done open mysql-dt,loginserver,okchecklogin,100,600,1500,3000 and you will see the IP not 127.0.0.1 but with your hamachi IP

now when you have a private server powered up its time to make the client part so players can connect to you. i think you alreasy know you need to make a group in hamachi and others to join it and to be online so they can connect to you. so now lets start. open in client folder serverlist and it will look like this(giving my server as example):

[ServerCount]
count=1

[0]
name=Death Speakers(imput your name for server)
ip=5.22.230.216(put your hamachi IP)
port=7200(leave port to 7200)
status=1(i dont know whats this but leave it 1)

when done save,start and enter with your account. if you havent changed or made a new account there are 4 accounts created already:

testing,testing1,testing2,testing3,testing4 with pass testing.

hope it helped you hit thanks if helps and good luck in your server

NOTE: the IP 5.22.230.216 is my IP you should put your hamachi IP
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #475

Quote:
Originally Posted by mishoka303 View Post
here is the step by step guide:

open hamachi and look at your IP. i will give you an example with my IP. so you see your IP what it is. mines 5.22.230.216 so my IP will be like your IP.

go to your server folder. there should be these files:

AETUP
BETUP
CETUP
DETUP

Now, lets see whats inside...open AETUP and you will see a lot of information about server,IP and some sorts of programs. OK now in some screens you will see somethingIP: 127.0.0.1 . Now change all the IPs 127.0.0.1 with your IP. so now it will look like:

OLD: all IP is 127.0.0.1

New: all IP is 5.22.230.216(that my IP you should put your hamachi IP)

when your done here is the easy part - change the IPs again in BETUP,CETUP,DETUP with your IP again instead to be 127.0.0.1 and your almost done. when done open SETUP. you will see some weird stuff and a website. change only:

[Check]
Ip=127.0.0.1 <- with your IP again
Port=7202
State=1
WebCheckUser=http://127.0.0.1/passpod-server/auth.s?username=%s&systemname=MWOGAME162&passpod=% s
WebCheckGm=http://127.0.0.1/passpod-server/auth.s?username=%s&systemname=MWOGAMEGM&passpod=%s

the other things dont do them dont change the IP for the websites its OK.

when done open mysql-dt,loginserver,okchecklogin,100,600,1500,3000 and you will see the IP not 127.0.0.1 but with your hamachi IP

now when you have a private server powered up its time to make the client part so players can connect to you. i think you alreasy know you need to make a group in hamachi and others to join it and to be online so they can connect to you. so now lets start. open in client folder serverlist and it will look like this(giving my server as example):

[ServerCount]
count=1

[0]
name=Death Speakers(imput your name for server)
ip=5.22.230.216(put your hamachi IP)
port=7200(leave port to 7200)
status=1(i dont know whats this but leave it 1)

when done save,start and enter with your account. if you havent changed or made a new account there are 4 accounts created already:

testing,testing1,testing2,testing3,testing4 with pass testing.

hope it helped you hit thanks if helps and good luck in your server

NOTE: the IP 5.22.230.216 is my IP you should put your hamachi IP

why the windown said sartup error :start listen IP =

Conect login again =..........

add my Facebook please i wanna chat with your or my yahoo here :
Old   #476

hmmmmm i can make my server but i had test id testing is can login but i cant enter the server at the select acc they said coonetion failed
Old   #477

now i can make my serevr, spawn boss, change npc but i cant make tiger/horse... some1 can help me do that ? please
Old   #478

you need chinese attrres after that look ID for like golden tiger its 15019 then go dropitem and create a lua file(from notepad but save like ???.lua) then add some attributes and done
Thanks
1 User
Old   #479

where i can get chinese attrres?? and i create that but im still canot look that tiger
thanks again anyways
Old   #480

you need gcg folder to see the mounts and you need them added in roleinfo. use nertus client for testing em it should work or use some others client version that has the IA,farting matchines and tiger and horse mounts

Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread