Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Hosting Magic World Online (MWO) Server

Closed Thread

Old   #241

elite*gold: 0
1 question.. how i can paly whith hamachi.. im bored always playing.. miselft... any1 know how make this...

Old   #242

All I can say is some ips need to be your ip and some still need to be local be carefully too there are laws out there gl

Old   #243

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegreatlbm View Post
Ok sry all it took so long been having phone iuses with the inet okk purdy sound like you hve all the right files 1 sounds like the windows user accounyt
Controll is on and two like I said I noticed after I did a reinstall you have to select all go to properties then acess and select full access
On top of don't forget in properties to unblock the 6 exes in the server also just so I know when the oklogin login 100 600 1500 and 3000 are open do you see port 7200 and your ip or 127.0.0.1
Just don't give up ur close vry close if I could just upload it all I would but I can't still ill check back in a few
how to unblock the exes i cant seem to find it ony thing holding me back now just need a way of putting my password in plz help anyone
Old   #244

cant get to Turtle or Wave can someone explain me how to fix this please aslo for emerald island please thx

Old   #245

thrux how did u unblock exes 100 600 1500 3000 so u can type password ?
Old   #246

ou dont need run it.. i never sert this pass you need run it from the original folder here

C:\Mwo30Private\Mwo30PrivateServer\Mwo30Server\r1g ame1
Old   #247

Yea got me confused too a password where ? Also turtle wave and such are already there you just need to learn where to fix it
I have posted details on how to do basic editing
Old   #248

To fix the tele in uptown you need to find the creature code for that npc then change the statment so it'll travel you to the right map instead
I just scripted my own npc using the power of ten npc you can find this in my uploads but idk link will expire soon I think
Old   #249

can someone tell me how do i join ur server? i already have an mwo client on my laptop. just need the instructions on how to put ur server in it and what are the stuffs i need to dL. thanks to anyone who will teach me
Old   #250

yeah me too x) need to play some extra pls some info on how to join
Old   #251

hi i keep getting this when i open the exe files can any1 help me plz
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Untitled.jpg (73.7 KB, 309 views)
Old   #252

First Where did you get files ? Second what port does it say in oklogin and login ? Thrid are you sucessfuly in conecting navicat ? Also have you unblocked it ? Like I explained in past posts let me know ill help ya out as much as I can
Old   #253

-.- ive got the server runing perfectly by dickyˇs post (thanks)
v86 i guess ,then lately i tried to put the additions for wave ,turtle emerald maps
and the one with the npcs for items ,ive got em ,but they didnt worked ..couldnt pass tru gate ways from map to map ..all seem to be messed ,tried to make it up to 99 version downloaded tried few ways and thats all i get
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 11.JPG (321.3 KB, 45 views)
File Type: jpg 12.JPG (337.0 KB, 63 views)
Old   #254

Well 1 ur using dickys files and I guess they r uncomplete the top left exe is being forced it tells you that its not working ? If you read my instructions and follow all the steps you will run the server
All that needs to be done is get proper mysql and fix the ports in setup, db,abcd etup and change serverlist in client
Old   #255

hi guys whats up i made mwo ps but have prople after i setup new windos whene idelet it and try to set up again with same steps some errors hapend icant find r1game in private server files and cant find gcfixedexe after setup the private cleint files itried to download it from afiend the same errorhabend and even tried to down load it from the site dekiy links there is aproplems in client link cant extract and the server files got the same error ineed help guys if any one can link it again or tell me from where ican link full files that could work .... thanxx all

Closed Thread