Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hosting Magic World Online (MWO) Server

Discussion on Hosting Magic World Online (MWO) Server within the Private Server Advertising forum part of the Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/01/2010, 23:46   #211

elite*gold: 0
So where are you stuck ? I can take pics with my phone now so it'll help yall understand no I can't rly help with dickys upload
Cause I don't know what's in it and what I'm hearing is everyone is trying to download client ? For sever 86-120
It is mwo 3.1 so if you play mwo is the same version copy and paste is all you gotta do
Old 11/02/2010, 00:03   #212

lbm

can you please advise me?...

im having a hard time and stack...

please....
Old 11/02/2010, 03:51   #213

dude how do i put ur server on my mwo client? can u pls give me the step by step instructions? im really good at playing mwo, but no good at setting up servers tho, thanks in advance bro.
Old 11/02/2010, 13:22   #214

dicky80 thanxxx alot guys all who share in that usefull projest but ihave little proplem with link 004z7 ithink the link didnt work plz if you can make a new link for it that would be nice if you do it
Old 11/02/2010, 15:54   #215

I can help but you haven't posted what your problem is ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zirick View Post
lbm

can you please advise me?...

im having a hard time and stack...

please....
Old 11/02/2010, 16:32   #216

Ok to install a client
One find your real mwo folder wich is probally located under c:/programfilesx86/mwo/magicworldonline copy and paste it some where else like in c:/
Then rename your folder so you don't get confused wich is which
For client get my zips patch86120 and client brb with ss of where to go
Old 11/02/2010, 17:34   #217

Ok I have uploaded pics of where it all goes don't forget if you use my patch client you also need to copy and paste for the server is easy I named the folders where they should go
mwo stuff if link doesn't worl just click my profile and veiw my pics there are 7 for where to put the files
Hope this help clear up btw you have no reason to dl any client with server version 86 120 as it is the exact same real mwo is using
Gl pls when asking for help it helps if you post where ur stuck my guides in this post are extensive and if you follow you will have a working server
Old 11/02/2010, 23:17   #218

Lol I posted the steps allready ? I think 1st post is at page 10 or 11 + I have inculeded a preset cfg zip
Old 11/03/2010, 14:43   #219

Ok since all of you are having a hard time finding the posts I made to set up server can be found on page 17 and the uploads and more guides start at page 18 if you follow my instructions you will have a working server I used real mwo client not a torrent or dl like you have to use on server 79 it sounds complicated but its rly not my instructions are based on how I got it to work in the first place gl
If yall get stuck just post where you are stuck I will help ill check back later for questions
Cough cough hit thanks if it helps or you use a dl link it won't hurt you thanks
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/03/2010, 14:56   #220

Found an item code for armour intense stone for above +5 20544 to 20547 anyone know where they point to ? I can't find it in script dropitem or in atress folder ? Nerth got any idea it won't add past +6
Old 11/04/2010, 01:16   #221

Sir,

could you please slow a lil' bit....^^,

i've read all the posts here..some files works, some files changed and others doesn't work anymore...

its very confusing...

can "thegreatlbm" (please) make final instruction from the beginning up to the last step in making mwo private server?.... just a single thread or pdf file together with the file you need in making MwoPrivateServer.....

please..

i've working on dick08's thread but idk he left me hang...and also thrux idk....

please...

please...

please...

its my first time to make private server....
and willing to learn more about making pservers.....

please...

thank you very much!!!
Old 11/04/2010, 16:08   #222

Np ill try my best but I'm just coping what I have jhere ? I know it sounds confuzing but it'll dawn on you how easy it is I'd just upload everything but I'm on a phone so can't do it
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/05/2010, 00:24   #223

thanks a lot lbm!!! and upload it on mediaFire....... coz im having a problem in downloading in megaupload.... T_T

thanks a lot !!!!!
Old 11/05/2010, 14:43   #224

the only thing you will have to find your self is the haofwd 86 120 server files and navicate
client link for maps and my edited npcs

proper mysql (has the right MWO database for the haofwd 86 120 already)

patch with right gc.exe

preset confige files for server

patch for server edited npcs and maps

done all the files need to be copied and pasted over the other files use the most current mwo client it is all very simple you can change the passwords for my chars with phpadmin or navicate
GL hope this helps all who cant use google
and if you dont have any computer knowledge i wouldnt sugest trying to do this stuff i have uploaded what you need and gave extensive details on how to load
if you whant a fresh empty data base re[lace the folder c:/mysql/diskw/usr/local/mysql/data replace the folder MWO with the one from the server upload
if you have any question read my posts first if its not explained there make a newreply but now you have everything you need GL all
P.s remember if you find the info usefull or download the links hit thanks it wont hurt you
comming soon how to edit map monsters and add info to npcs keep checking for more guides by me Enjoy

Ok probally the same files as from 99uc.net google search haofwd-2010604-03
Next you need to get proper mysql I used the files from mwo79 then copy the folder mwo from the haofwd to your mysql/data folder install odbc if all is right find the start stop.bat in mysql hit start if. All is ok a webpage opens called phpmyadmin open it big link in middle of page next page select database mysql find user browse it you need to have user root pass root if all is ok we go to next step

Ok now for the server part there are 6 files to configure all ips need to be 127.0.0.1 first file is db the user name and pass needs to be set to root save and close second file is setup now change ips the you see port it'll be 10009 change it to 7200 next is 10002 change to 7202 now that that's done test open okchecklogin run as admin and unblock it in properties if it stays open run login same way if it open and closing then eiter cfg not right or mysql is not proper if it stays open you should see the correct ports 7200 and 7202 is good close them next step is a,b,c,detup in all a 4 confige files change the ips and ports where you see 10003 you put 7203 and so on then in each file change cport from 10002 to 7202 and port from 1009 to 7200 save and close all 4 confige files if all is right the open and makes sure its unblocked in properties and run as admin start
Oklogin
Login
If you get error hit ok repeat above if it says playerlvlup text or other files then it lies in the atress folder in server you should not
get this. If you started server all will stay open
Now for the 2nd last step copy mwo client to new folder rename so you know which one it is in the original zip the client patch is called the dblq un zip it copy
all except attress.gcg file to your cleint next set serverlist change ip to 127.0.0.1 and port to 7200 next for that is to test it open china gc hit ok on any errors if
u get to login put something hit enter if you see wrong login and pass is ok brb with last part

Ok now if you have done all ok up to this point ur at the last step that is creating a character first you need to have navicate install this open navicate create new connection enter name ip address is the word localhost port 3306 user root test conection put root a pass hit test conection if all is well hit ok you should now see a conection click it ok minimize then navicat open the phpmyadmin window you have open from loading mysql database mwo you will see mwo (27) scrool down left side click browse beside user now middle riight side click insert I'd is next number put 1 set username and pass click drop down beside pass and select md5 set mobi 99999 hit go it will show your user name and such now to get the password to work select edit the pencil looking thing where its all numbers beside password change all the letters to capitals hit go if you have followed all I have said corectly you should have a working server go back and start you mwo client use the name and password you just set all these steps need to be done how I've shown if you. Skiped something then it probally won't work

I hope this helps for you that don't know the setup of things my instructions shouldn't be missing anything gl to all have patience this can be frustuurating I hope to soon have my edited npcs up for yall soon and the correct map info hit thanks if this helps
Pls don't quote me tyvm
Thanks
4 Users
Old 11/06/2010, 01:25   #225

Ok there yall go all the instructions in 1 post from start to finish + my zips you can skip the acuall confige of files still good to know just don't skip the test parts pls read thoroughly before askin a question
Everything is right there gl ohh yea and if you use dickys files none of this is based on what ever package that he has upload idk what's in them cause I can't upload or download them to offer help
Gl hope this all helps there are other guides I wrote too I think starting on page 18 let me know how ur doing all
Closed Thread