Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Hosting Magic World Online (MWO) Server

Closed Thread

Old   #181

elite*gold: 0
Help please

hello friend I need a help, the files do not work .. arrroja an error when downloading peudes upload again

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegreatlbm View Post
the only thing you will have to find your self is the haofwd 86 120 server files and navicate
client link for maps and my edited npcs

proper mysql (has the right MWO database for the haofwd 86 120 already)

patch with right gc.exe

preset confige files for server

patch for server edited npcs and maps

done all the files need to be copied and pasted over the other files use the most current mwo client it is all very simple you can change the passwords for my chars with phpadmin or navicate
GL hope this helps all who cant use google
and if you dont have any computer knowledge i wouldnt sugest trying to do this stuff i have uploaded what you need and gave extensive details on how to load
if you whant a fresh empty data base re[lace the folder c:/mysql/diskw/usr/local/mysql/data replace the folder MWO with the one from the server upload
if you have any question read my posts first if its not explained there make a newreply but now you have everything you need GL all
P.s remember if you find the info usefull or download the links hit thanks it wont hurt you
comming soon how to edit map monsters and add info to npcs keep checking for more guides by me Enjoy

Thanks
1 User
Old   #182

How to spawn items or monsters go to the folder c:/mwo/script/item now we will be using champion wealth can be bought from the mall now in that folder select the file 20426 open it with notepad you should see
Macro_addmoney(2000000)
Macro_additem(20426,1,0)
Now don't change the top 2 it will make anoughter chamion wealth when you use it
Macro_additem is the code to add stuff the 20426 is the item code the ,1 is how many there are in a stack and the ,0 idk what it does you can add as many lines as you like all items can be found in a few places one is in c:/mwo/script/item or dropitem or in mwo/attres/item go here ill explain open is_armor you will see all the armor in the server 11101,the name,all the stats 11101 is the item code very simple feel free to explore
Now for the monsters at the bottom add the txt
X,y=macro_GetPosition()
Macro_NewScriptMonster(5074,x+2,y-2)
Save the file you don't need to restart server just purchase champione wealth package use it and watch out a big bad boss will pop up + what every item you added will be in ur backpack all monsters are in roleinfo
Gl hope this helps 2 more guides soon

Old   #183

To edit a npc to give you things always make a copy first
First you will need to open both server and client folders go to c;/mwoserver/script/creature and same place in client now that you have both open go to 2506 in both creature folders this is the npc novice receptionist now begin in the client folder 2506 the lua files start first being 1.lua open it now you see
Claver=claver.."#<1004>#2class transfers/n" and so forth scrool down make a space at the end of claver= statments above iaddmax=6 copy the last claver=claver statment paste it where you made space now the "#<21217># we will use 1701 so. It will be "#<1701># rename the 999 stack of oils to neverending bliss d save the file
Ok so now you need the file 1701 in client folder 2506 scrool down till you see 21217.lua copy and paste it windows should have renamed it 21217-copy rename it to 1701 then open it it will read
Macro.ServerRunScript(2,21217) rename 21217 to 1701 save it now you are done the client part next step is the server folder 2506 scrool down till you see 21217 copy and paste it then rename again to 1701 and open it change (20303) to (20404) then change 999 to 1 save you can close everything open your game and go to novice receptionist scrool down bam your edit will be there test if you have all you #,s right you will aquire a bliss d enjoy now you know the basics of changing npc,s or fixing things don't forget there are 2 npcs one for each side 2506 is empire and 2006 is dyna novice receptionist
Gl enjoy
Old   #184

Hello friends. where I can find the client. 83120 version .. and bored me to look everywhere and nothing. and to achieve everything with a guide I found this chinese version of MWO 3.01. but I find the client ? only left this

Old   #185

thrux, get the client from
Old   #186

lbm,

I'm thinking about making a JAVA based GUI also for people to input username and pass into the mwo DB for user that wants to use loopback, some of us don't care about setting up webserver and hosting this game.

people, say thanks to lbm.
Old   #187

If you don't whant to have webserver then don't but creatin an account is still easy and takes seconds in phpmyadmin the register pages from the eiudemons section probally can be edited easy to work with mwo too just not my concern atm neways gl brb with new post my last guide to basic scripting
Old   #188

How to edit *** stones outcome first I will explain the simple wauy to find item codes you need to open your game go get a max ap stone open the program navicat lite see my setup guide if you haven't installed it in navicat open your server db then click mwo on right side of screen click item on the I'd collum right click go to sort and sort ascending scrool down to last number you will see 8012 in collum typeid now you know max ap stones code is 8012 you can close navoicat now open your server folder c:/mwo/script/dropitem the first file is 8012 open it where it says macro_Add2xt-tem-nfo(2502,100+i) there are three statments like this change 100+i to 500+i and 200+i to 600+i and 230+i to 700+i save and close it go back to your game and get a max ap *** stone its outcome will be between 500 to 700 feel free to explore also the stats for equip are in this folder too example devine dosent have all socets so go get a devine sword from npc use the navicat search method to find the id# which is 11063 open it you will see macro_Add....(6917,1) it is a code for an open socet copy and paste that row so you have 6 lines save and close go back to game and aquire anoughter devine sword bam you will have all socets already you can also use navicat to identify what that att codes are by say spawnong equip and matchoing up the codes with what you see on screen gl hope this helps if ypu discover something pls share and don't be greedy as the more that participate the better for all
Hit thanks if it helps or you use someones links
Thanks
5 Users
Old   #189

Things that need work
Fixing instances so you can enter anytime (not so hard just haven't goten to it yet)
Fix one of the staff instances doesn't work + no mobs in map
Fix scrool messages(not very important + super easy to fix)
Understanding the drop manager file monitem.cfg as it is hexed where all the drops from monsters come from
Either finding the item code for hprecovery or creating a whole new skill seems aceiveable quite easy too
Find guild skills ids ( I've searched for both can't seem to find them idk what else there is too fix as the rest is easy scripting hope my guides can help more understand the relationship between client and server if you can do all 3 of my guides and understand what ur doing you have basic knowledge this games setup is very simple also y are ypou guys dl clients ? I use the real mwo most current ? Use my patch and gc all should work fine
Thanks all for participating in this and thanks evilhead for geting me to seriously do this hopefully in the next few months I can bring a kick *** server I plan to have 3 one like real second somewhat eazy and third all things at a click pure pvp battle for controll of a few maps
Thanks
1 User
Old   #190

Just tested my patch with updated mwo 3.0 all worked great as I didn't acually test it just copy your real mwo and replace the files I linked also do same for server so the npcs and maps work oh yea don't forget to edit serverinstallist so the ip is 127.0.0.1 hope to hear some progress from yall
Thanks
1 User
Old   #191

i found decompress attrres and cript tools, does those anyone know they eork been trying to figure but cant LOL
Old   #192

Can anyone make simple setup guide and all it needs to be done to get server runing ?
Old   #193

Cyldan and everyone interested running magic world online locally.
I'm almost done with installer, with windows installer, you only need few button clicks and you can have mwo server and client running on your computer. No more headache. I'm at the last stage of coding JAVA GUI so that you can create your own mwo account without the hassle of updating the database yourself.

Be patient... It will be done and uploaded in the next 3 days. I suggest you get mwo english client now (MWOSetup1006.exe from ) because the installer will patch the client file for you.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #194

Quote:
Originally Posted by dicky80 View Post
Cyldan and everyone interested running magic world online locally.
I'm almost done with installer, with windows installer, you only need few button clicks and you can have mwo server and client running on your computer. No more headache. I'm at the last stage of coding JAVA GUI so that you can create your own mwo account without the hassle of updating the database yourself.

Be patient... It will be done and uploaded in the next 3 days. I suggest you get mwo english client now (MWOSetup1006.exe from ) because the installer will patch the client file for you.
ok
Anyone know how to fix that 'Server is busy , please wait'
Old   #195

LBm
are you still here?...

i cant dL the client file can you or other people here upload it on MediaFire, etc. please please please

thanks a lot!!!!!!!!
and
Great Job!!!

and lastly,
did anyone hosted already mwo pserver online?.... lol ;'p

Closed Thread