Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Radiation GunZ - GunZ Private Server

Discussion on Radiation GunZ - GunZ Private Server within the Private Server Advertising forum part of the Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Radiation GunZ - GunZ Private Server

Hello ElitePvper Members,

I am here to inform you of our new server that is still in beta, but is still pretty cool. Our server info is going to be as follows!

Rates:
Bounty= 100x
Exp= 35x

Info:
1) Uptime: 99.9%
2) 1000+ items!
3) Quest Server (clan server soon to come)
4) Friendly staff.
5) Staff are active!

Website is as follows:

Some questions that might be asked in the near future!

Q. Are we hiring?
A. Yes right now we are looking for developers that know exactly what they are doing. Also when we have enough player base we will be looking for GameMasters/Form Mods/Admins... If you want to be on staff you are required to be in Ventrilo when doing anything on our servers!

Hope you enjoy our server! More games to come soon. We first need donations for a better host! until then we will be stuck on this one!

Have fun at Radiation-Gaming!

-Angel
Old 05/10/2010, 15:55   #2

elite*gold: 177
Received Thanks: 1,017
You need a backlink or mods/admins will delete your weblink and lock your thread.

Quote:
advertising without a link back to elitepvpers is forbidden and will be punished with an infraction (warning if it's for the first time)
Old 05/11/2010, 02:29   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jebus404 View Post
You need a backlink or mods/admins will delete your weblink and lock your thread.
Going to have that put up as soon as my Dev gets online.. Hopefully some time today.. Such a pain to wait..
Old 05/11/2010, 20:20   #4

Received Thanks: 3,355
Ok, I'll wait 1-2 days, but if I still don't find it there after that time, you will receive an infraction.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/12/2010, 01:29   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by trane. View Post
Ok, I'll wait 1-2 days, but if I still don't find it there after that time, you will receive an infraction.
X.x er.. ok then.

Just take my post down then.. My Dev hasn't as much as even tried to get a hold of me since i left him a message so.. >_< Yeah..