Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:40

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Talisman of War (First Talisman Online P-Server)

Reply
 
Old   #121
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 135
Received Thanks: 14
this mean they just changed the paypal account, so you need to send the money to other acc if you want to donate. Dont send to the old account



T-N-T is offline  
Old   #122
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
GM test 2 offline (


conheodat is offline  
Old   #123
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 27
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by conheodat View Post
GM test 2 offline (
Normally the maintenance of test2 is always on fridays. It makes me a bit angry(apart from this) because the friday is the day i can play more, and for the maintenance this is not possible. At least i really don't like it. But well we will have to wait
kaincs is offline  
Old   #124
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 25
Received Thanks: 1
Can you say me WTF is (see down and right)?!?I said in the world chat that I have lag and now I can`t talk in all chats!Will GM remove it or I should quit?


toneee is offline  
Old   #125
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 135
Received Thanks: 14
it seems u spammed him and ****** him off so he muted you. You will be able to talk l8er...
T-N-T is offline  
Old   #126
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 27
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by toneee View Post
Can you say me WTF is (see down and right)?!?I said in the world chat that I have lag and now I can`t talk in all chats!Will GM remove it or I should quit?
Relax, but really don't spam in world laggggggggg or legggg, because is stupid to do it, you won't fix it doing that, and your not helping too, so relax and wait until the lag is gone.
About the mute, you'll can talk later don't worry isn't permament the mute.
kaincs is offline  
Old   #127
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 25
Received Thanks: 1
Yes,now I can talk.But now I saw other problem - can`t use t-points...Will they remove it?
toneee is offline  
Old   #128
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 27
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by toneee View Post
Yes,now I can talk.But now I saw other problem - can`t use t-points...Will they remove it?
I don't know anyway atm i can't even join so i can't answer that. I am sorry i will try in a few mins and see what's going on
kaincs is offline  
Old   #129
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 27
Received Thanks: 0
Nice, now it says Acquiring server Ip adress, this happens always that there is a maintenance. I won't be able to answer your question tonee, sorry, when games allow me to join i will
kaincs is offline  
Old   #130
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 135
Received Thanks: 14
server restart, after server comeback, you can buy from shop...
T-N-T is offline  
Old   #131
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 27
Received Thanks: 0
It's getting me angry lol. It would be great that they fix this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-N-T View Post
server restart, after server comeback, you can buy from shop...
T-N-T is the acquiring server appearing to you too?. Because i keep trying to log in and keep saying the same
kaincs is offline  
Old   #132
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 135
Received Thanks: 14
it comes because server offline...wait more few mins
in 1 week ther ewill come the new server, so i think will be fixed then
T-N-T is offline  
Old   #133
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 27
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-N-T View Post
it comes because server offline...wait more few mins
in 1 week ther ewill come the new server, so i think will be fixed then
Lol man, two hours of waiting and keep saying the same. What is going on? Really its getting me mad that for join a game i need to wait too long
kaincs is offline  
Old   #134
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 135
Received Thanks: 14
omg stop this stupid complaining, its a beta so its normal there are problems.

Servers offline for 12-15 hours now,
got database corruption
T-N-T is offline  
Old   #135
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 27
Received Thanks: 0
database corruption :O, rare. Well so let's wait


kaincs is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Any Talisman Online private server around here?
Yes! You read it right! I am looking for a Talisman Online private server around. Can someone tell me if there is one?:)
9 Replies - Private Server Advertising
NoName Talisman [Talisman Online Private Server]
Talisman Online Private Server is up and running, most of the obvious bugs worked out. Suggestions and observations are welcomed. NoName...
17 Replies - Private Server Advertising
Lookn for Talisman Online Private Server
ok well im new to the game but as soon as i started playn i relized the exp in the game sucked and honestly i dont have that much time to play...
0 Replies - Private Server Advertising



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:40.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2016 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.