Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Jade Dynasty] Xu Zheng English pserver

Closed Thread

Old   #46

elite*gold: 0
LOL....you think everyone in world likes to get drunk 24/7 o.o or has issues in the family..that the only way to life? LOL stop securing yourself in you're mini nieghborhood and go outside the border line...youre a noob if you think GM won't refill it cause they probably live in a different time zone from us you idiotic little kid LOL....

like I can't even time cause Im laughing my **** off that this kid...OMG LOL!!!!!

Old   #47

i guess it was u that said similar **** at the genesis forum right? i smell same fggotry here

*** **** idiot, if they dont do it and they are actually in home it makes it even easier to refill some fkin jaden, dont u think? it was just examples anyway but u know what? idc bout that server, let it be with no jaden and without gms, i got other games or servers to play

u laughing in front of computer? ****, u got to be a real nerd, im sorry for u :'(

hm why im talkin with a troll anyway, cant be possible there are such ret.ards as u

btw. if family instantly means family issues for u, im even more sorry for u

Old   #48

Zodiac stop flamming ! Your 7 posts consist of flamming -.- , do something usefull .
Old   #49

why can't register pls anyone can help me to reg ???

Old   #50

for other news visit the forum ..Announcement...they did a great job...but job=a lot of time xD
Old   #51

Poor guy has no life, he never laughs it seems.
Old   #52

can you all keep on topic please you included Zondria, i dont think this is in anyway helpfull to anyone.
ok that said.
Now for what i want to say about the server, i am glad you have chosen the rates you have, because what is the point of making rates high then rescaling mobs exp to lower them, might aswell just set rates a bit lower in the 1st place, will take up less data space and create less work for you to have to do to get server up and running for all to play.
Good work on translations its nice to see an actual private server that i will be able to understand ingame, good idea on the ingame help boxes for new players, i can see this becoming the top JD private server very easilly and quickly once realeased for all, as it has a great dedicated team who are willing to talk and help out the players, which is something most PS lack, also it pleased me that people are allowed opinions and it doesnt have that **** style forum chat where people are told what they can say or read, and anything not following the modders line of thought is deleted, so i got very happy reading throu your forums.
Keep up the good work and i hope server launch goes as good as i am expecting it will. P.s. going to send a link out to my 500+ RYL friends on MSN, myspace and facebook, i bet some of them will like the idea of a good JD server which isnt totally grind botting.
Old   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfliddie View Post
can you all keep on topic please you included Zondria, i dont think this is in anyway helpfull to anyone.
ok that said.
Now for what i want to say about the server, i am glad you have chosen the rates you have, because what is the point of making rates high then rescaling mobs exp to lower them, might aswell just set rates a bit lower in the 1st place, will take up less data space and create less work for you to have to do to get server up and running for all to play.
Good work on translations its nice to see an actual private server that i will be able to understand ingame, good idea on the ingame help boxes for new players, i can see this becoming the top JD private server very easilly and quickly once realeased for all, as it has a great dedicated team who are willing to talk and help out the players, which is something most PS lack, also it pleased me that people are allowed opinions and it doesnt have that **** style forum chat where people are told what they can say or read, and anything not following the modders line of thought is deleted, so i got very happy reading throu your forums.
Keep up the good work and i hope server launch goes as good as i am expecting it will. P.s. going to send a link out to my 500+ RYL friends on MSN, myspace and facebook, i bet some of them will like the idea of a good JD server which isnt totally grind botting.
HAHAHA =D dude i bet maximal 2 people will know JD
Old   #54

Server is now open to everyone for CB. Enjoy.
Old   #55

can u pls post the links for patch
Old   #56

HOW i cand DOWNLOAD IT >>
Old   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whipz View Post
Server is now open to everyone for CB. Enjoy.
So its Close Beta (for testers) or open beta ( for the public) ?
Old   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by ★P0RN0★ View Post
So its Close Beta (for testers) or open beta ( for the public) ?
it was stress test and succeful, now it is offline and maybe get to open beta, i quess
Old   #59

character wipe after?
Old   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinobi666 View Post
character wipe after?
i think it is account wipe
edit. cause i think they make more secured registration than cb registration

Closed Thread