Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Makeing new server

Discussion on Makeing new server within the Private Server Advertising forum part of the Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Makeing new server

Hey i wanna make a private server for dekaron ad i need to know what i will need to make one and im also looking for devs who can edit the files and names of the items and mabey also be able to make new items im also looking for a secound admin that should be able to replace me if im out or busy and don't have time to look up on everything i need someone to make a forum site for the server to and also make a forum with and IRC chat if possible to anyone can apply for the dif posts i always need more devs just so you all know

and all the stuff i will need to make a server please post links and what's on the page to thanks
Old 02/26/2010, 18:28   #2

elite*gold: LOCKED
wrong Sektion
Old 02/26/2010, 19:48   #3

elite*gold: 15
#reported
#[no questions]

You have to post your question here -->

Old 02/26/2010, 20:02   #4

kk thx
Old 03/06/2010, 20:37   #5

Alan idk if i got this right , You want people that will make server for You and take care of this , and You`ll be able to get in there and tell everyone what to do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan0049 View Post
im also looking for devs who can edit the files and names of the items and mabey also be able to make new items
Quote:
im also looking for a secound admin that should be able to replace me if im out or busy and don't have time to look up on everything

Quote:
i need someone to make a forum site for the server to and also make a forum with and IRC chat