Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Private server sites with bad grammar.

Discussion on Private server sites with bad grammar. within the Private Server Advertising forum part of the Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Private server sites with bad grammar.

Hi,

I know not all private servers are from America and have great English skills, but a lot of the sites are in English, broken English.

It gets kind of annoying seeing "You buy 500 premium cash u get many item free as thank!"

Since they're going to use English anyways, why not make it look proper and professional so people might take them more seriously when reading the content?

If you have a private server and are operating a web site in conjunction with it and are a bit shabby on your English skills then I want to help. I'm not charging anything and there are no strings attached, but I'd be more than glad to help you re-write your content of any kind and size.

If you're interested, my MSN address is
I'm on most of the day, so either e-mail me or contact me directly.

P.S. I'm not asking for any kind of administrator or moderator privileges whatsoever, I'm only doing it to help out.
Old 02/16/2010, 20:14   #2

whats wrong with GHETTO ENGLISH ?
Old 02/16/2010, 20:17   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by VL-AZ View Post
whats wrong with GHETTO ENGLISH ?
everything lol
even if you have a good server, if people have a hard time understanding what you're saying it just makes it look sloppy and unprofessional
Old 02/16/2010, 22:41   #4

go look around in divine dekarons forum, an ad is posted at r*zone. i almost threw up, cause of all the bad english over there and its not just the players, but the admins too o_O
Old 02/17/2010, 06:00   #5

"in our Launcher is a Autoupdater available" "Reborn no system Dshop coins for free"
I think i found it
Old 02/17/2010, 10:07   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkskies View Post
"in our Launcher is a Autoupdater available" "Reborn no system Dshop coins for free"
I think i found it
LOL WOW.
See, that just doesn't look very professional. I'm hoping people are actually interested in this as I'm doing it for NOTHING lol
Old 02/17/2010, 10:40   #7

elite*gold: 88
its google translator