Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server > Private Server Advertising
You last visited: Today at 06:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Whats the latest and updated Deakron server around?

Discussion on Whats the latest and updated Deakron server around? within the Private Server Advertising forum part of the Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Whats the latest and updated Deakron server around?

its been a while since i played dekaron but i was wondering what is the best dekaron server were it has action 7 new armor new wings and other pvp systems working and some cool updates added

more power to elitepvpers
Old 03/07/2010, 07:40   #2

elite*gold: 0
Its just been posted last days in this sections

try it out its quite nice

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Warrock VIP Hook Updated!!! [19-08-10]LATEST UPDATE!
08/20/2010 - WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 16 Replies
FREE HACK TRIAL ADD [email protected] Dear Elitepvpers Warrock Members, If you want to buy a fully functional VIP hack just leave me a message @ [email protected]. We will give you a 10 minute trial on the hack FREE*TRIAL*FREE. Just so you have proof that the hack is real. This is your opportunity when it comes to playing warrock with VIP so take your chance! Plus remember you get a FREE Trial!
[release]essenceRo[3.0] Bot updated to the latest
04/22/2010 - RO Exploits, Hacks, Bots & Guides - 10 Replies
this bot is for those who wana bot at essenceRo website for EssenceRo is http://essencero.com please thank me if i help =x PLEASE USE AT YOUR OWN RISK! please paste this in your revcpacket at table its called revcpacket.txt if not it wont work..
C02 Latest Edited Client.. always updated!
03/21/2010 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 109 Replies
UPDATED CONQUER EDITED CLIENT FOR PATCH 5221 w/ more features FEATURES: Multiclient w/ date and time Virus scanner removed Run Conquer.exe directly Pop-ups Removed Wall jump no chat tips
UPDAted *mULTI_CLIENT* FOR THE LATEST PATCH!
12/31/2009 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 139 Replies
MULTI_cLIENT FOR PATCH 5021... HOW TO USE IT! 1. Download the File. 2. Scan the file for viruses (For Sure) 3.Open the downloaded File with winrar. (u can download WinRar at Welcome to Winrar) 4. Extract the file into C:\Program Files\Conquer 2.0 (Replace the existing conquer 2.0.exe with the new downloaded file. 5. Be sure in extracting the File no client is open.
UPDATED MY WORKING AIMBOT , LATEST VERSION GET IT NOW !!!!
11/27/2009 - Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 39 Replies
IM BACK ! wssupppp guys ?? yeah im back was busy with school and rl and shits so but hey im back now with some brand new shit ! ================================================= ====== New : >> Updated working Aimbot <<