Hey guys, i don't know if you knew but here are 2 server emulators, 1 for EQ1 and 1 for EQ2.
Everquest 2 Emulator
For the past few months I have been telling you guys that it will be released SOON, and now the wait is over! The alpha version of the software is now available to download at:
Below are the directions on how to install/use it, but first I need to throw in some disclaimers:
This software is extreme Alpha. It will crash. It will not work as expected at all times. Hardly anything works correctly. This is an initial public alpha release designed for developers who want to start playing around with the framework we have built. If you want to contribute, please add any code sniplets to the development area. Please dont post any bugs at this time, since the whole piece of software is buggy.
Now that that is out of the way.
Follow the following steps to install/setup the software.
1. Download the zip file.
2. Install it whenver you want and be sure to play db.ini, opcodes.conf, and LoginServer.ini into the same directory as the WorldDebug.exe.
3. Create a server account at
4. Fill in the account and password in LoginServer.ini with the account you just created.
5. Finish filling the rest of the information in the LoginServer.ini and db.ini files.
6. Source world_db.sql from the config directly into your database.
7. Create a user account at
8. Open eq2_default.ini in your eq2 client directly. Find the line that starts with cl_ls_address and change the line to read cl_ls_address 220.127.116.11.
9. Run WorldDebug.exe in your emu directory and you should be ready to go. If you have any problems please post in the support area.
10. To play, simply run Everquest2.exe in your EQ2 client directory.