Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server > Private Server Advertising
You last visited: Today at 17:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[NexusTK] [Enexia : Kingdom of The Wind] Private Server ]

Discussion on [NexusTK] [Enexia : Kingdom of The Wind] Private Server ] within the Private Server Advertising forum part of the Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[NexusTK] [Enexia : Kingdom of The Wind] Private Server ]

Welcome to eNexia
The New Kingdom of the Winds

eNexia is the 2D isometric MMORPG with cute anime style character, the story was based on ancient Korean Mythology
Enjoy the wonderful community, with many quest and vast world to visit, Buya, Gungnae, Mythic, Sabana, Japan, Trowulan and many more other places. Beside the usual hunt and grind there are many ways to get experience for your character, Such as Mini Games and Civil War. Curently we have four mini games event that started every hour, The classic Elixir war, Water Sumo, Snowball fight and Carnage All of those minigames event are fully automatic without needing a host.

The best part is you don't need a single penny to enjoy all of this contents, So what are you waiting for? head over the download page and start creating your first character and get the first wonderful nexia experience ever.

my nickname in game is : putralangit ( poet )

let's hunt together

at 2008 , i make nexia/nexus/baram private server , its called Nexia Medialink , first nexia private server in indonesia , who is player on this server ? lets chat together , hehhe

Tags
nexia, nexustk

Similar Threads Similar Threads
New Aura Kingdom Private Server [Fantasy Kingdom]
06/23/2023 - Aura Kingdom - 15 Replies
New private server of Aura Kingdom. Fantasy Kingdom with Normal XP x6, Quest XP x5, Drop x3; Fishing, farming, archeology and cooking x3. Update: Taichi Class. And some more things coming soon! Forums Link: http://www.fantasykingdomonline.co/forum/ New Website! http://www.fantasykingdomonline.co/
[New] Kingdom LC ] Private server
12/05/2012 - Last Chaos Private Server - 16 Replies
Id like to present u Kingdom LC !! This is Ep1 Server will make u feel at home !! This server is here for fun and thats why we have kept our EXP rate not too high but also not too low ! Max Level 255 Exp x60 SP x 150 Upgrade 115% Drop x20
Last Kingdom Private Server
08/02/2012 - Private Server Advertising - 5 Replies
Ok I'm new to private server modding... I havn't done it before but I have set up WoW servers jsut using emulators and the CO online private server someone hosted... http://www.fileplanet.com/filelist.aspx?s=40285&a mp;v=0 has the downloads for the client that I last played.. This game was only out for a year or 2 in english but in Korea it has been very popular... The english game was the most fun I have ever had on any MMORPGS ever. Best lvling system with multiple rebirth types... and TONS of...
NexusTk/Baram : Kingdom Of The Winds
02/01/2010 - General Coding - 0 Replies
Could anyone with knowledge of this game provide any usefull references to unpacking the data files to get ALL the picture graphics / buttons for using autoit w/ immage search to provide usefull tools to enhance productivity and to be blunt yes creating a bot for personal gain and using its power to emulate keystroke sequences faster than the human hand can enter. i believe they are .dat files Domain wurde soeben registriert - free to play untill level 55 you can enter the game get a feel for...