Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Introducing Shannara Conquer

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool Introducing Shannara Conquer

Howdy ! I've been working on the past few months with a couple of sources as learning references and I've been committed to that goal - learning more about programming - since the beginning.

I'm now here to introduce you to

What is Shannara Conquer?
Like some of the people in this community, I've been switching from server to server since I can actually remember there were private servers at all. I've started playing Conquer Online around ~2003 back in the days of SERVER1/English, Alpha Servers. Therefore, I consider myself to be a veteran on this community.
Since the release of later features such as CPs, Lottery, Talismans and all the things that came after that I've been striving to find a server that actually brings me the chills of the good old days. Shannara Conquer is my attempt to fulfill this need for everyone out there with the same feeling as mine.

About the server
Shannara Conquer is currently helping me out not only develop my programming skills by having a live server running but also understand what kind of features are mainly wanted by the community.
Shannara Conquer is running on a C# Source that I have acquired not long ago and customized it with several references from other public sources such as Redux or COPS.

Server Informations
Peaking at 500+ Online Players
No CPs/ShoppingMall
Max level 130
First reborn only
Some PVP Events such as FB/SS Skill Based and LastManStanding, nothing spectacular as for now
Most of TQ Quests such as AncientDevil, BlueMouse, SnakeKing and so on
Batte Power has no effect on damage
Medium rates
Among others - this should be enough for you to get an idea

Shannara Conquer Video Gallery

Hopefully if you have reached this far you have now my attention so I hope you can try out the server and perhaps give me your feedback about it. Feel free to send me a PM, an email or contact me ingame. Every contribution and constructive comment is highly appreciated.

Credits: Gump for the base, Chris for Redux as it was one of the sources I've been using for awhile now as a learning reference, JPB (CptSky) for COPS for the same reason listed about Redux, Mihai for the logo, Fang for his huge contribute to the community that also allowed me to learn a lot, GC (a friend of mine) for helping me out even though he never was into CO development, his great programming skills however made it easier.

Regards!

Tags
classic server, conquer classic, conquer online, mmorpg, multiplayer