Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server > Private Server Advertising
You last visited: Today at 16:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Illusion Gaming Network presents Illusion Runes of Magic!

Discussion on Illusion Gaming Network presents Illusion Runes of Magic! within the Private Server Advertising forum part of the Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Illusion Gaming Network presents Illusion Runes of Magic!

Welcome to Illusion Gaming Network! We are a new gaming network which will be opening up many private servers for popular games. Our first server launch is Runes of Magic which is now LIVE!

Within a couple days, we will be opening Dragon's Prophet. We will be opening Embergarde (new Diablo-esque MMO) and Blade and Soul servers within 6 months! You heard that right!

Illusion Gaming Network is here to provide you the best gaming experience. We care about what our players have to say, and our games are provided free of charge to everyone. Welcome to a new revolution in Gaming!

Illusion Gaming features a full Illusion Gaming Network Platform (Illusion Gaming Launcher) where all game accounts (and your forum account) are linked as one simple account. Access all of our games through one simple program!

Illusion Gaming is proud to present our first game server: Runes of Magic!

Our Runes of Magic server is running on the latest content available. Our client is in full English, and the rates are increased to levels that will promote competition and enjoyment for years to come!

With a completely custom Cash Shop with fair prices, and a truly remarkable Dev team, our Runes of Magic server is definitely worth a play.

You can expect many events soon after Launch. Our experienced GM and CM team is here to help each and every one of you enjoy everything that our game server has to offer to the fullest extent!

Runes of Magic Server Details

Website (Registration Required):
Forums (Registration Required): links removed due to missing backlinks to EPVP
Facebook Page (Runes of Magic)::

- EXP: 10x
- TP: 10x
- Gold: 10x
- Level Cap: 97​
- Donation Rate: $1 = 25 Diamonds
- Server Version: 6.5.5 (Current)

Latest content! Fully English! Active GM/CM team! Active DEV team! Professional staff! Balanced server location - ping is excellent! Active Siege Wars! Good donation rates! Balanced Cash Shop!

Screenshots:

We're just starting out, people. Runes of Magic is only the beginning for Illusion Gaming Network. There is much, much more to come! With a unique set of games launching soon, such as Embergarde - a mysterious new Diablo-esque MMORPG - first ever English launch!, and Blade and Soul - an ultra popular action MMORPG with intense fighter-style combat and excellent PVP!

What are you waiting for? Check Illusion Gaming and Illusion RoM out now! Visit the Website from the link above and Join the revolution now!

Note: We are still getting things set up. Some Website/Forums functionality may not be in yet. We are constantly adding functionality as we go!
Old 02/28/2016, 01:29   #2

Cant play it ... getting Game version error ...

cant update it either ... any manual patches ???

Old 02/28/2016, 03:45   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charsy View Post
Cant play it ... getting Game version error ...

cant update it either ... any manual patches ???

At this point, we don't have manual patches, HOWEVER, could you please post exactly what you are doing to replicate this error? Thanks!

PS: Pushed up Dragon's Prophet launch to within the next couple days!
Old 02/28/2016, 11:29   #4

I clearly don't understand that... Why the hell you're trying to develop more than 1 game? Do you know how much time it consumes? And by that i mean that you have to update your servers each week with some content and that's so much time consuming/unless you're not working full time then ok and i hope you got more than 2-3 people that doesnt work as well to spend time on files etc. If im looking for LONG term server of ROM but if you're working with a guy called (TheDomo) i can say server will die in couple of weeks fat pig doesnt do a **** . Anyways i wish you good luck .
Old 02/28/2016, 12:02   #5

The game downloaded through the launcher , and after it was done it tried to update , and thats the error ...
Old 02/28/2016, 16:13   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charsy View Post
The game downloaded through the launcher , and after it was done it tried to update , and thats the error ...
Sorry about that. We fixed it, and it should start updating after about 2-5 seconds.
Old 02/28/2016, 16:41   #7

Registration does not work on the site
Old 03/01/2016, 05:56   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerful Pole View Post
Registration does not work on the site
Registration should be fixed now.

We are aware of the dispute regarding elitepvpers link-back and will work on that soon, so we can get the links back up on the advertisement..
Old 03/01/2016, 11:31   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illusion Gaming View Post
Registration should be fixed now.

We are aware of the dispute regarding elitepvpers link-back and will work on that soon, so we can get the links back up on the advertisement..
now stopped working transition between locations, if not teleport nothing is loaded.
I see that this is a server Domo, with its old buggy
Old 03/01/2016, 16:42   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerful Pole View Post
now stopped working transition between locations, if not teleport nothing is loaded.
I see that this is a server Domo, with its old buggy
We've been working on fixing some rates, which required restarts. We're still fixing up the TP rates, and some testing is being done.

We should have the TP rate issues fixed out some time today, but if that time frame changes, I will make another post.

I also have no idea who Domo is. To each their own, though..
Old 03/03/2016, 12:20   #11

Hello, i cant open website and cant connect to server, when it will be online again
I want to play xDDDD
Old 03/03/2016, 15:28   #12

both fell website and server. I think the game is over
Old 03/03/2016, 15:32   #13

i hope they working on it
Old 03/04/2016, 22:46   #14

Launcher starts and the game server is available, seems the guys rise
Old 03/31/2016, 20:05   #15