Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

English Dofus Private server Trial

Discussion on English Dofus Private server Trial within the Private Server Advertising forum part of the Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
English Dofus Private server Trial

Hello everyone, I've made a few posts back in the day regarding dofus private server, but at that time i didnt have much time to dedicate towards making one better, and opened to the public, was pretty much local.

But I'm currently in the process of thinking of being dedicated to making a server, so just trying to get a feedback of who would be interested.

It would be 1.29, a mix of pvp and pvm, maybe seperate servers to accomodate both types of dofus players,

Rates: tbd (to be decided)

Gold: (if seperate servers) Pvp: it would be useless, well, not useless but easy to farm since gears wont be perfect so you can buy items till you get the desired stats

Pvm: would be at a mild rate so you'll feel as if youre gaining adequate gold for your troubles grinding.

If i can get some feedback from the pvm people, level cap can be made 500, custom gears and stats as you progress pass 200.

In regards to honor, I'd make it so that you need 2.5/3x the honor you need for grade 9, to get to grade 10. It would be the same rate for both servers unless the feedback says otherwise.

If there is anyone out there who sees this and want to work together, feel free to pm me. I'll be checking this thread often so i can know if i should dedicate the time to it or just continue thinking of plans.

Ty for reading, enjoy your day

11/26/2015

Added hamachi networks for testing and communication purposes

id: Vindictive-Trance 1-5
pass: 123

28/11/2015
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~I'll continue working on the server in 2 weeks, have exams coming up.~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

12/7/2015
Server Opened For testing atm.

12/13/2013