Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server > Private Server Advertising
You last visited: Today at 13:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Jade Dynasty] ForsakenJD [v1378] [PvP & PvE] EXP: 550 DROP: 40 GOLD: 40

Discussion on [Jade Dynasty] ForsakenJD [v1378] [PvP & PvE] EXP: 550 DROP: 40 GOLD: 40 within the Private Server Advertising forum part of the Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up [Jade Dynasty] ForsakenJD [v1378] [PvP & PvE] EXP: 550 DROP: 40 GOLD: 40

RAM: 32GB
Burst RAM: 1.5GB
CPU: Intel® Xeon® CPU E3-1245 V2 @ 3.40GHz
Connection: 1 GBps
Hosting Location: France

Experience: x550
Gold: x40
Drop: x40

Forum:
User Panel:
Thanks
1 User

Tags
fjd, forsaken-jd, forsakenjd, private server, pserver

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Jade Dynasty] ForsakenJD looking for some recruitment
08/02/2015 - Private Server - 3 Replies
Hello everybody! My friend and I have decided to start Jade Dynasty private server (v1378, v4.0.0, 14 classes). We are currently looking for moderator for the forum. We are also looking for beta tester to give us a feedback on our server. Also it's not going to be unnecessary and a web developer. For contacts: - Our Forum - PM - skypes: mitko_nz ; best_of-the_masters
[Jade Dynasty] TTGN Jade Dynasty 12 Classes High Rates Server Judgment Expansion
06/07/2013 - Private Server Advertising - 3 Replies
http://i.imgur.com/KEIhhRe.gif Welcome to Tru Tien Gaming Network >>TTGN Jade Dynasty<< We are unlike any other JD server out there. We have Seven Sins Instance, Cannon Belly PVE, Elemental Temple, Alliance Wars, Understream, Soulstones and most importantly we have Voida! We also have a HUGE staff to tame a HUGE server. On our staff we have people who speak English, Arabic, Dutch, Romanian, Spanish, Portuguese, French and Tagalog. We also hold events every day =) On TTGN we have...
Jade Dynasty Induction (Free stuff on Jade Dynasty Billows Server USA-Eastern)
08/05/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Hello! If any of you want to play Jade Dynasty, and create an account for the 1st time, you can get a free ticket to 150 by introducing this code 5740093X072406098000843Zfd22be it is case sensitive so be careful in the upper left corner of the screen when you create your 1st character. If you aren't accustomed with the inductee feature , i'll explain briefly. You will get a along to your . These 2 boxes will allow you to level at a rate of 2-3 times faster than the normal player. They both...