Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WOKF Private Server !!!!

Discussion on WOKF Private Server !!!! within the Private Server Advertising forum part of the Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation WOKF Private Server !!!!

Server is up and running 24/7...... Come everyone join EasyWokf now!!!!

EASYKUNGFU is a 3D MMORPG . Based on traditional Chinese culture, the game takes place in a mythical land founded on the ancient Kungfu moral values of justice and heroism.

This is a free private server running 24/7 with Exp rate 200x ,Rep Rate 1x ,Drop rate 50x And many Event will be host by GM.

Version 1.0.55
50% Free item mall and Boss drop GOLD.....

Pls visit our website on how to register and join game.
Hope to see u there.....

GM-CoZeR
Thanks
2 Users

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Search]Server file of WOKF
11/14/2016 - Private Server Advertising - 6 Replies
im searching for server files of WORLD OF KUNG FU 1.38 SERVER FILES ^^. ^^
WOKF
05/03/2012 - User Submitted News - 6 Replies
Welcome to the World of Kung Fu Beta Site cool kung fu game etc etc ^^ suche einen simplen bot/makro dafür der nur ca 3 tasten alle 5 sekunden drückt ^^ bin zu dumm um einen zu finden ...
[Request] New wokf server files
01/01/2012 - Private Server Advertising - 2 Replies
Hello, Most of you know me from wokf official and my own pserver. If anyone could get me newest wokf version 53+ (and not the fake ones found all over google). Thanks. :) p.s. level 120 cap, gpets, and all those are in the new server files. you can pm me.
[Release]WOKF Server 1.0.53
08/07/2009 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 8 Replies
I know is the wrong section but i didn't find where to post this guide. (I know my english is so bad but i hope to understand). World of kung fu private server. 1.Download the Server Files 1.0.53 link here: Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire 2.Extract the archive to 'C:/'.
wokf?!
12/15/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 3 Replies
hat jemand einen server oder weiss wie einer geht? habs geschafft nur die gm commands gehn nicht-.- bin auch gm etc aber ich kann keine rates umstellen etc......