Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server > Private Server Advertising
You last visited: Today at 13:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[GER] RUST-MADE IN BERLIN BY NETWORK-GAMER.DE

Discussion on [GER] RUST-MADE IN BERLIN BY NETWORK-GAMER.DE within the Private Server Advertising forum part of the Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 15
[GER] RUST-MADE IN BERLIN BY NETWORK-GAMER.DE

Rust server

German Rust server! (Made in Germany)
We, the German Network gamer server, provide a variety of options and want to promote only the interaction, and the fun of the game, and build a nice community. Will not be tolerated Cheater / Hacker, what are you doing in any single player game does not concern us. If you want to join our server Rust now, just joint on our TeamSpeak (Ip: 176.57.128.3:3915) and sign up there with one of the admins. These are then imagine other players or clans.
Existing clans are very happy to welcome and get on our own Ts3 server channel so that they are undisturbed.

What we have to offer:
- Rust Server [125 Slots] Server IP (net.connect 94.250.216.36:28015)
- Sectoren (with lots of loot Spawn Everywhere High Loot!)
Starters kit by Admin
-No Hackers ban
- insults
- Live Admin Online
-NO WIPE

© 2015 Network-gamer. All rights reserved.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::
Rust server

German Rust Server ! (Made in Germany)
Wir, der German Network-Gamer Server ,bieten eine Vielzahl an Möglichkeiten und wollen lediglich das Zusammenspiel, sowie den Spass am Spiel, fördern und eine nette Community aufbauen. Nicht geduldet werden Cheater/Hacker, was ihr in irgendeinem Singleplayer-Game macht geht uns nichts an. Wenn ihr nun Mitglied unseres Rust Servers werden wollt, joint einfach auf unseren Teamspeak (Ip: 176.57.128.3:3915 ) und meldet euch dort bei einem der Admins. Diese werden euch dann anderen Mitspieler oder Clans vorstellen.
Bestehende Clans sind sehr gerne Willkommen und bekommen auf unserem Ts3-Server eigene Channel damit sie ungestört sind.

Was wir zu bieten haben:
- Rust Server [125 Slots] Server IP (net.connect 94.250.216.36:28015)
- Sectoren (mit viel Loot Spawn Überall !)
-Starter kit vom Admin
-Keine Hacker ban
- Beleidigungen
-Netter Admin fast immer online
-KEIN WIPE !!!!!

BACK LINK AUF DER WEBSEITE VERLINKT

© 2015 Network-gamer. Alle Rechte vorbehalten.
Closed Thread