Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Searching Rusty Hearts Private server

Discussion on Searching Rusty Hearts Private server within the Private Server Advertising forum part of the Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Searching Rusty Hearts Private server

Hello There ^^ I am a big fan of Rusty hearts but stopped playing the game cuz some issues i had ... anyway when today i wanted to play again i found out its closed ( official RH)

Is there any Private server out there? i really wanna play that again to remmeber xD

Please Anyone?

I want your help please =P or if i could create a Private server to play at home no bugs nor glitches and like a normal server but me alone or in LAN with my other computer would be cool ^^ Any ideas? Please Help xD
Old 11/12/2014, 01:34   #2

Is that real? i don't think so ... i registed but i can't download from download page .. idk where is the link ... and it say ppl online the GM page etc etc and the Login Page it say its at maintenance =P fake? or not?

And they seem have more servers but the website design is like others =P
Old 11/13/2014, 11:17   #3

Bump?
Old 11/13/2014, 16:41   #4
Mod

elite*gold: 916
Received Thanks: 1,075
For questions about private server is this the wrong section. Look

#moverequest

In addition it is not allowed to post Links to websites without an backlink to epvp!
Old 11/13/2014, 18:27   #5

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067
Arrow General Gaming Discussion -> Private Server - Discussions / Questions

#moved
Old 11/13/2014, 18:38   #6

It's been in development for a while and is still just in a private beta test. It's legit though.
Old 11/13/2014, 22:59   #7

Oh thx =D ... i didn't know was in wrong section =/ and sorry for the link ... i done without thinking >.<