Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server > Private Server Advertising
You last visited: Today at 00:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question| For all those people thad had/has a PServer.

Discussion on Question| For all those people thad had/has a PServer. within the Private Server Advertising forum part of the Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question| For all those people thad had/has a PServer.

i want to open a couple of servers.. i will start with one..
my question is:
is this Dedicated server worth something? and how much people can play online at a time if i have 2Moons or Lineage2 server on it??

Xeon QC e5405, 2Ghz x2

4GB Memory DDR2

500GB SATA 2

5Mbit of Internet (i think its weak a little no?)

12MB Cache Memory (what is this?)

If this can handle 50 players online then give a suggestions for 500++ please..

Thanks.!
Old 10/07/2009, 18:07   #2

Depends on your bandwidth, If that is 5 Mb upload it will work fine for 100 to 150 ppl
so please go have fun.
FYI I had 3.5 to 5 Mb upload and ran a pserver so you should not have a prob -_-
just remember if there are other ppl in your home they will take some
of that bandwidth up, And if anyone downloads torrents in your home you can forget about a pserver lol.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/07/2009, 21:32   #3

Received Thanks: 3,355
Well, Not 100-150 people if it's dekaron pserver.. But for personal usage and for some friends it more than enough.