Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Swordsman Online Private Server

Discussion on Swordsman Online Private Server within the Private Server Advertising forum part of the Private Server category.

Old 09/21/2014, 18:50   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by mariosko1987 View Post
is this server worth a try? how about ping from eu? and how many people are playing on the server?

I'm on the east coast and ping is on average 25ms, I would guess with a similar connection ping for EU would be double or triple that. That's a wild guess tho, wont know till you try it out.

The amount of people is getting there, but could be more. Plenty of regulars already, with some new faces popping up here and there.
Old 10/11/2014, 11:26   #32

elite*gold: 0
Im from europe and my ping is 60ms , players well i saw 99 + players that all day

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Swordsman private server ! x 15 exp <PlayPW.ws>
10/01/2014 - Private Server Advertising - 68 Replies
The revolution of Swordsman Online has begun ! !!!! Currently Offline !!!! PlayPw.ws <Still in development, some features arent enabled yet > Why join our server ? Well we offer something more Like - Expanded inventory slots to max ( So you will not be forced to pay to have space ) - Experience rates are x 15 ( compared to PW version )
Swordsman Online Private Server
09/30/2014 - Private Server Advertising - 37 Replies
Hello, i want to show you a new Private Server, Website: Swordsman Online Forum: Swordsman Online Forums Client Download: Download Client - Announcements - Swordsman Online Forums Like & share our Facebook Fan page: Playswordman Fan Page Server is in OBT now!
[Swordsman Online] PlayPW.ws new PvP server x50!
09/28/2014 - Private Server Advertising - 79 Replies
http://i61.fastpic.ru/big/2014/0527/30/63642c6cb03 f6b467d41920ce3b27130.png New PvP server PlayPW.ws open the gate! - Rate x50 - Free Coins - 100% uptime - Professional Team Web Site: http://playpw.ws/ (under construction)
Have a problem with PW-Swordsman private server
06/24/2008 - Perfect World - 1 Replies
The swordsman patch wouldn't download from swordsmans site . What to do ? Can anyone put an atachement with the patch for his private server . Thank u in advance :)