Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Best Dekaron Low rate server!

Discussion on Best Dekaron Low rate server! within the Private Server Advertising forum part of the Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Best Dekaron Low rate server!

i am not GM on this server but i joined and its fun but there are not alot people so make advertisment to make the server better. I hope

<---- Homepage

Please join
my nick ingame: VaToSLoCoS
Old 10/09/2009, 15:21   #2

Looks very intressting, low exp rate, LOVE IT!

I'll be on as soon as I dl'd the client, IGN: Shorty
Old 10/09/2009, 15:51   #3

wtf? exp rate 2x? and much of peeps is 140+? so how log this server live? like for 1 years? but we dont knew about it?
Old 10/09/2009, 16:19   #4

Received Thanks: 3,355
It was already posted.

#Closed

anyway

Process ID
Status
Game Server:
Unavailable
DNS:
Unavailable
ODBC:
Unavailable
MySQL #1:
Unavailable
MySQL #2:
Unavailable
MySQL #3:
Unavailable
MSSQL:
Unavailable
Forums:
Unavailable
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Question]High rate server / Low rate server ?
08/29/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 12 Replies
Hmm , Hello ! I wanna make an EO Pserver , and i don't know what server to make : An high rate server ? An medium rate server ? An low rate server ? I wanna know what people wanna .
Vote exp rate for dekaron
07/23/2010 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
Vote exp rate for eaglesync gaming dekaron , the server is done , (backlink not required its just a vote poll ) im asking you guys what votes like to have the future server that will make all server go with 1 place down on xtreme top 100 , eaglesync a legal company gaming , DEVs are payed and they have special room with PCs (thats a real company not more kids from different PCs around world), im just a simple member of that comunity , also you can enjoy there cabal and aion , or future games...
[REQUEST]Low Rate Dekaron Private Server
02/15/2010 - Private Server Advertising - 17 Replies
Hi everyone. I could bet that many of you are sick of the all high rate, 100% argate/socket, pvp servers. I am too. Dont get me wrong coz i love to pk and pvp BUT where is the fun in that when everyone is max lvl and has all the skills maxed out, gear +9 n shit. I mean cmon all server are like that and its gets boring after a while, dont it? There is not a single low rate server and high rates are no fun anymore. So i was wondering if anyone could host a nice low rate server. By low rate i mean...
Low Rate Server agains High rate server
01/06/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 4 Replies
hi all its time to come back to a old post that i cant find anymore lol in the beginning when i started my server was there a persone ( and more then 1 ) that was complaining about my "noob" server every1 keeps saying that i will die after 10 days or that i will never have more then 10 players on it now , 3 months later and a few developing later (its hard to fix bugs :S ) then the time is come that some persones can say that they are wrong (yes , even you whit your own 5...