Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[ASDA 2] Private Server

View Poll Results: How do you rate the Server ?
100% A Very Excellent Server Good Job ..... 17 60.71%
70% Not as i was Expecting .... 6 21.43%
50% I Found bunch of Bugs .... 5 17.86%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[ASDA 2] New (Best&Only) Private Server

Ladies and Gentlemans,i present you a New Private Server of ASDA Story 2 known as Kingdom Of Secrets for Short,all the Features of the Official Server are working here with lots of new features,this server is the only ASDA 2 24/7 Server ! :
* x10 EXP and Drop Rates,becomes a bit lower whenever you level up..
* No Quests,no need to do any quests,you can easily level up by digging or Killing Mobs
* Premium Items whenever you level up,Including 2 Free Avatars
* You can Seal items by saving and retrieving them from Warehouse
* Many free Premium items in Event shop "Collect Even tokens to buy them"
* Maps from ASDA Story 1,just for some fun
* Bosses will not Restore their Heath,that'll make killing them easier
* Alpen Diffence event,Every Friday at 10:30 GMT,a War of 30 Waves and FINAL BOSS !
* New ! Night Wars System,where you have to beat all the Bosses in the game,and also Killing Players from Diffrent Factions at Same time ... !!
Currently Max Level is 49,more levels are coming this week

Extra-Event Log :
Quote:
-[2014/08/29]AquaHeart x10 Drop Event Started Better then Before : Collect as Much as you can of these Hearts to get Awesome Items each time you get 50 Heart,Double Click them to get a Booster
-[2014/09/01]A New GM Joins the team,Say Welcome to GM_Leon !
-[2014/09/03] Uploaded game Torrent ! for those who are Having Problems in Downloading game .. !
-[2014/09/12] Night Wars System was finally Implented into the game !! Many Rewards and Funny Moments are waiting for You !!
Extra-Screenshots :

A-How to register and Login :
Once you Start the game with the Launcher (GameUpdater.exe) a window will PopUp,that window is called "Character Manager" we use it to increase Abilities (Like Stamina,Intellect...etc) each time you level up you earn stat points use them to increase those abilities,we also use this program to Register and Login to the game :
1-Press menu then click "Register" and fill in the gaps
2-Press menu then click "Login" and enter you login informations
3-Login to the game with this informations
Note : Make sure you login from the Character Manager first then login to the game with the same login informations ...
B-How to increase your Abilities :
As i said whenever you level up you earn "Stats",use them to Increase your Abilities ,enter the number of stats you want to spend then click the "+" in the right of Ability :
C-How to change class :
Once you Reach level 10 you'll be able to change your Class,to do this you have to use the "Character Manager",just click "Additional Function" then Press "Change Proffession" and select the one you want.
D-EXP Block :
EXP Block is a very necessary feature that you'll need to use if you want to beat a boss in a Dungeon,Dungeons are full of Monsters,and you may level up before you reach the boss,and drop is over :P so use Character Manager,from "Additional Function" Menu Press "Enable/Disable EXP Block" to do so.press it again to Disable EXP Block
Note : Previously this server was knowen as Imaginarium,but it's now know as KingdomOfSecrets,because it's now an Arabic server,so if you see wierd letters instead of English messages,then those are Arabic Messages,you can still speak english,they understand it :P

DOWNLOAD LINKS ,ALL FILES ARE REQUIRED TO JOIN !
1-Download the Full game here (Arabic Only) English Soon ! :
*New Torrent ! Ok ....
2-Then Update "Honor_Price_Table.bin" in data folder with this one :

E-How to install :
After downloading and extracting the game Replace the "Hosts.ini" file in the Main folder with the one you download,and "Honor_Price_Table.bin" in data folder with the new one too... Downloadable from Links Above,then Run "Updater.exe" not "GameUpdater.exe" and Start the game !!

Important Notes :
*Server may be taken down for maintance sometimes,so keep your eyes on this thread for updated server files
*if you Deal only 1 Damage to the Mobs,that means you're level is higher by 6 levels then the Mob,and you can no longer kill it,look for another Mob with a level higher or lower then yours by only 6 Levels.

Knowen Bugs :
* Vehicles and Soul Gaurdian aren't showing,but they're working,sometimes vehicle may show up.
* "Teleport To Alpia" Option is not Working Actually,and may Teleport you to a Wrong Area where you can't Move.
* Guild Wars aren't working yet,but you still can Join Alpen Diffence Event with all guilds and other Players and earn better items.

Frequently Answered Questions - FAQ :

A-Why can't i see the Character Manager ? :
B-You need to Press Alt+Tab to switch to it's window
A-Why can't i deal a great Damage for Low Level Mobs ? :
B-You can only kill Mobs with 6 Levels Lower or Higher then your Level,it's a good way to Disallow people killing Bosses that you're already killing .

Updates :
Quote:
[2014-08-27] * Server is down for maintenance,it'll be back later ... the Reason of taking it down is because of fixing lots of Bugs,and will Probably Open Level 60
[2014-08-28] * Maintenance finished,server is up Again..join in,and Enjoy !
********** * Uploaded a Ready to use English copy of the Game !
[2014-08-29] * AquaHeart Drop Event is over now,and GMs are working on Another Event,meanwhile you still can join Alpen Diffence event ,stay tuned !
********** * Updated "Hosts.ini" File download link because some People got Problems in Downloading it .....
********** * AquaHeart x10 Drop Event Started !! Collect as Many as you can of these hearts from any Monster in the Game,you can get up to 100 heart per Boss,and Each time you Collect 50 Hearts Double click them to Get a Booster Contains Many Awesome Items !

Thanks
1 User
Old   #2

Hi, BrutalDMGuy

Do you think the server will be back up today? I've got everything downloaded and ready to roll.

Looking forward to giving it a try.
Thanks

Old   #3

cant start game i got error ride_effect_table.bin
Old   #4

Alright guys,get in ,server is Up !!
Here's the fix for error ride_effect_table.bin and rest of errors too

Extract it to your data folder and join the game using GameUpdater.exe
if you have any other problems i'll be here to help !

Old   #5

I'm getting an unnumbered, unreadable error message right after Hackshield launches.
Old   #6

GREAT,I UPLOADED AN ENGLISH READY TO USE COPY :

After downloading it,here's hosts.ini that contains the new Server IP replace the one in Main Folder with this one :

And here's the New "Honor_Price_Table.bin" replace the one in data folder with this one

Pictures from inside the server :

IM KNOWEN THERE AS BrutalDMGuy too :P
Old   #7

Hey, BrutalDMGuy

Can you please check that host file, or copy and paste the info here. I'm getting that there's 0 (zero) data in the file.
Old   #8

Due to server Nature,the server doesn't accept any modified files in the game including language and Fonts files,that Means there's no way to play it with that English Copy,so i Suggest you to try the Arabic Copy of thee game,Character Manager is in english though,and Chat can also work in English....
That copy have all files ready to use,there's no Need to even Replace or do anything,Sorry guys ! only Arabic is Available for now,i'll try to tweak it Later...

Update : For those who didn't have the chance to collect AquaHearts in yesterdays event,the event started again and Drop of these Hearts is increased to x10,you can easily make a Gift for Yourself Quickly Now

Many events are about to begin :
*Guess Word Event
*Alpen Diffence Event
*X10 AquaHeart Drop Event
*Free Hot Items from GM !
Old   #9

Cant login, and i dont know why because i cant read the message... =/
Old   #10

Can you Please take a screenshot ,i can translate it to you
Thanks
1 User
Old   #11

Oh nvm... its fine now. :P
Btw thx for the PM its helped me a lot.

Aaaand an english version would be so cool.
Old   #12

Yah,i'm still working on english version cause english people were already able to join our arabic server before...once i finish i'll upload it here ...
Old   #13

Yes and i still have a question. If i close the game and that... account manager thing. So how can i reopen the account manager? Do i have to restart my computer always?
Old   #14

Of Course not,you don't have to restart your Computer,for some Reasons GM Removed Logout from game option,that means if you select a character and you want to switch to another one you'll have to wait for 15 minutes between each login... just close the character manager and game and wait for 15 minutes untill your account automatically logs out of current character and then switch to another one ....
*and Character Manager Automatically runs after you start the game from the Game Launcher so you can Login and do other stuff ... Again no needs to Restart the Computer ...

EDIT : According to what i heard,you probably never joint the russian Private Server,You can Press Alt+Tab while game is running to switch to Character Manager,it Should Look Like That :
Thanks
1 User
Old   #15

How to reborn from lvl1.., I used to play the russian server that I can reborn at lvl60???

BTW when will you open lvl60

Thanks
1 User